Toribash
Lol
That loosely translstes to: karst i am willing to give my tc to you in the form of dueling. /jo sc1

Ha ha ha. Everything you do and say in this forum makes no sense, so there's no point in saying that. Your life is a joke. I'm the dumbass eh? At least i'm not the clan hopper who doesnt even know what originallity and common sense is. DestBank is his alt yet he replies to it, saying that shout is revived even if he was the one who did so, heck, youre an ally to your own clan. Quit being a Nerd. 'Sc1ence01.' 'ScientifiC market.' 'Scientific ScreenShots.' And i'm here "sigh(ience)ing."
See that? That's your humour you shlt

Enz no im just grumpy because i missed lunch for the 8th consecutive time because i slept at 8 am and all i had for lunch are some m'and'm 's and a pepsi max. Also im in a bad mood. I just woke up and someone already ruined my day/afternoon or whatever

Sent from my GT-S7582 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Lust; Apr 7, 2016 at 09:09 AM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
1. People duel because they want to get more tc but in a form of risking, so basically it translates to:

Karst, I am willing to risk my tc/items because i wanna make profit or shit or fuck it you get the idea.

2. You know what makes no sense and is useless? THIS IS (also the person who posted it)

3. "Ha ha ha. Everything you do and say in this forum makes no sense, so there's no point in saying that. Your life is a joke. I'm the dumbass eh? At least i'm not the clan hopper who doesnt even know what originallity and common sense. DestBank is his alt yet he replies to it, saying that shout is revived even if he was the one who did so, heck, youre an ally to your own clan. Quit being a Nerd. 'Sc1ence01.' 'ScientifiC market.' 'Scientific ScreenShots.' And i'm here "sigh(ience)ing."
See that? That's your humour you shlt"

Damn, you srsly got me there lel. GG (i am not good at arguments so fuck it)

Edit: I've sent you a cancerous PM biatch
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Apr 7, 2016 at 09:23 AM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
1. What i am implying is that kastnator is out of your league and you are most likely to lose

2. Because i market and i accidentally made a double post so shut up if you dont even know the full story. The mods can see the pre-edited post and you cant. You know what makes no sense and is useless? Your name (also the person who owns that account)

furiously cramming popcorn in mouth
this flame war is really good guys. though i could see it coming with science's inflated ego (which i have mentioned numerous times) which pretty much reflects in his post challenging karstnator, which we know is a well known dueler (if not famous dueler) and that's the same as sc1ence01 saying he can beat haha. which won't happen, either in ABD or boxshu.
heck science, you've continued to make jokes after people have told you that they aren't funny. (me, and aquita. fucking aquita. and lust. i'm sure many people think that your jokes aren't funny.
we didn't start the flame war
Oxide: Did i say that "Fuck you karstnator duel me ILL WIN FOR SURE" (or something like that) no, i didnt say anything like that. I just responded to karst.

Lol, no one can stop me make jokes unless they are god or something
Lets tell hampa!

And Swexx, largekilla, jaker, oxide, karst, ed, soumyesna, reta, faint, icky and onsola
I don't like your choice of players science. Please. Stop.

lol noone can stop me lol.

I know its bad cuz i included oxide, im sorry.
fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck you.