ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Make all in game staff tags the same
I feel this looks cluttered, it is very unclear what they mean (are they random?). The colours are confusing and mean nothing. This just doesn't make the game look attractive.

I think all staff should have the same clear simple tag, this is because all staff should try help in the best way possible towards genuine players. This just makes it clear to new players.

I say this just coming back to Toribash and it was my first impression. I'm sure this would be an unpopular suggestion because i know so many staff love being special and having a unique colour and symbol(LOL)
maybe something like {STAFF} infront their name and a fancy color?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Honestly, iirc the purple guys are ES because they are the only full ops, HS, CS, and MS are marine colored because they all are H-op, and S-mod/Admins are ingame admins. So no they are not random. I personally think it should stay the same as everything means something. They could be changed to something more visually attractive but I don't really think it needs to be changed up a ton.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Honestly, iirc the purple guys are ES because they are the only full ops, HS, CS, and MS are marine colored because they all are H-op, and S-mod/Admins are ingame admins. So no they are not random. I personally think it should stay the same as everything means something. They could be changed to something more visually attractive but I don't really think it needs to be changed up a ton.

How does anyone in game know what they mean thou
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
How does anyone in game know what they mean thou

If you take like 10 minutes, there is multiple faq's about the staff groups. Each one of them shows the color and the symbol they have. It's not hard to find and certainly not worth changing everything over.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
give everyone red name like before its much more simple. thanks for reading. i am part color blind so i cant see peoples names sometimes anyway. haha. thanks
Would it be possible to have the in-game colors represent the colors on the forums?
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
give everyone red name like before its much more simple. thanks for reading. i am part color blind so i cant see peoples names sometimes anyway. haha. thanks

While I believe the reasoning behind the color scheme to be completely justified and practical, people who are (partially) color blind should have been kept in mind. Minor changes to make the in-game colors of different staff groups discernible for color blind users would be a great addition.
In the good old days you were able to add whatever tag you wanted. I cant imagine it being too much of an effort to allow staff to add a custom tag to reflect their position with the staff?

just to examplify:

[X][Clan]name or [Clan]name[X]

[A][fl0w]Smogard49
[MS][fl0w]Smogard49
[ES][fl0w]Smogard49

or even [Staff][clan]name

etc. Then if you want to maintain the color stuff, fine, there's no reason to remove it, but expecting new players to memorize the color schemes is a bit too much if you ask me.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!