Ranking
Originally Posted by gmon View Post
I would have made it a little more complicated, but you are limited to posts that are only 10kb. Makes it hard to do the ground detect in that space.

If you attach the .lua file itself, it can be up to 4.77MB
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
attaching files
thanks i didn't know you could attach files.

my next uke bot will be much more complicated.

Anyone have any ideas on how to make the second move work? It does not look like lua scripts let you access the uke's position.
This looks a lot like my old trainer code.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
I got it to work finally. Pretty cool script, it's just hard to tell what kind of move Uke will do.
Last edited by Drummer; Oct 6, 2008 at 02:34 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
woh really good he owned my, ripped off both my arms
In accordance with the prophecy
thanks
Originally Posted by WSITY View Post
woh really good he owned my, ripped off both my arms

thanks for the feedback. i am working on a larger version that will not only use openers, but will also have some fighting/survival moves.
Oh, wow, an opener.lua for Judo.

Sorry, but I'm not impressed.

EDIT: Obviously, this is only about this script. If you can improve it, I may change my mind.