Ranking
Original Post
Artsy Fartsy things
Anything from random drawings, self made music, video edits and what ever else you think is artsy.
-----
Would have put this beautiful, sexy, amateur edit in the clan art thread, but that thread seemed based on art revolving around the clan.
-----
Ok... Well my phone won't let me upload this 12 second basketball edit I'll put it up tomorrow with my laptop
Last edited by apple123; Jul 12, 2015 at 08:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
Would you stop making new versions of threads we already have... Check the stickies
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Would you stop making new versions of threads we already have... Check the stickies

? I don't see a random art thread?
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=307046

How dont you see this?

Not trying to get on the defensive side, but in my first post on this thread I said that the clan art thread seemed to revolve around art based on the clan itself. I didn't want to start putting my random things on there, I would have felt like I'm spamming that thread with my random crap. So I made this for random art that we can upload as much as we want.
Curious aren't you.
Ah, I see

Honestly though, please use the other clan art thread. It doesn't matter if you flood it with stuff, it's better than it lying their unused
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave