people playing: 44, servers online: 16, games played: 144,288,363 Top Player: Gentleman

  Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jul 3, 2012   #11
jakob1234
NON-EXISTING!
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 101



Belt and rank(MIN BELT IS BLACKBELT):black belt
Because you want to join the clan?:well i have good replays im a good runner i do i try to parkour but fail but i am good judo
As you help the clan (tc, art, market..etc)?:im getting 2k in tc from arrowbasse for the items i sent him and no im not tell u what they are
What are your favorite Mod?:judo running and footmod
A couple of replays ingame:
Experiences in other clans?:im used to be in white lotus clan and spintoris thts all
-----
moar replays
Attached Files
File Type: rpl epic moves and no im not a show off.rpl (195.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: rpl german suplex.rpl (19.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: rpl epic spin.rpl (38.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: rpl hampa copy.rpl (15.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: rpl wushu low kicks yay.rpl (13.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: rpl single cork.rpl (33.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: rpl hyper to double cork.rpl (41.1 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by jakob1234; Jul 3, 2012 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
jakob1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2012   #12
DarkScorpion
Chatterbox
 
White Belt
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,434



Originally Posted by jakob1234 View Post
Belt and rank(MIN BELT IS BLACKBELT):black belt
Because you want to join the clan?:well i have good replays im a good runner i do i try to parkour but fail but i am good judo
As you help the clan (tc, art, market..etc)?:im getting 2k in tc from arrowbasse for the items i sent him and no im not tell u what they are
What are your favorite Mod?:judo running and footmod
A couple of replays ingame:
Experiences in other clans?:im used to be in white lotus clan and spintoris thts all
-----
moar replays

haha nice nick xD i know original jakob xD
I like your application, welcome, please be active in the forum and the game

-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.


Last edited by DarkScorpion; Sep 10, 2012 at 07:19 PM..
DarkScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2012   #13
assesing
Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 33



belt and rank (MIN BELT IS BlackBelt): Black Belt and rank 2000
Because you want to join the clan?: Because there are very good players and want to be part of this family
As you help the clan (tc, art, market .. etc)?: Tc
What are your favorite Mod?: Aikidobigdojo, wuahu, judo, aikido, running
A couple of replays ingame i can not upload replays
Experiences in other clans?: State in a few clans are: Kame and Soft
assesing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2012   #14
DarkScorpion
Chatterbox
 
White Belt
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,434



Originally Posted by assesing View Post
belt and rank (MIN BELT IS BlackBelt): Black Belt and rank 2000
Because you want to join the clan?: Because there are very good players and want to be part of this family
As you help the clan (tc, art, market .. etc)?: Tc
What are your favorite Mod?: Aikidobigdojo, wuahu, judo, aikido, running
A couple of replays ingame i can not upload replays
Experiences in other clans?: State in a few clans are: Kame and Soft

ok, welcome, but must be much more active in the forum .. the clan

-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.


Last edited by DarkScorpion; Sep 10, 2012 at 07:19 PM..
DarkScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2012   #15
WickedKick
Junior Member
 
Brown Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7



Application
Belt and Rank - brown belt and Rank 22126
I want to join the clan because i like the clan and it had been cool to join it, and i can talk with and know the Leader "DarkScorpion" and i understand his spanish .
As u help the clan? TC
My favorite mods is Aikido And Jousting
I dont have so many replays, and i havent uploaded it.
No have i never been in a clan ...:[
WickedKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2012   #16
DarkScorpion
Chatterbox
 
White Belt
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,434



Originally Posted by WickedKick View Post
Belt and Rank - brown belt and Rank 22126
I want to join the clan because i like the clan and it had been cool to join it, and i can talk with and know the Leader "DarkScorpion" and i understand his spanish .
As u help the clan? TC
My favorite mods is Aikido And Jousting
I dont have so many replays, and i havent uploaded it.
No have i never been in a clan ...:[

say in rules, do not keep the minimum conditions
but since I met you ingame and speak my language I like you
welcome
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.


Last edited by DarkScorpion; Sep 10, 2012 at 07:20 PM..
DarkScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012   #17
Tony
MENTE MAESTRA
 
10th Dan Red Belt
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,915



Belt and rank(MIN BELT IS BLACKBELT):4th dan black belt almost 5th, rank 21
Because you want to join the clan?:because it is a clan expert and I would like to have more community.
As you help the clan (tc, art, market..etc)?:market
What are your favorite Mod?:aikido - wushu - judo - aikidoBD - taekkyon
A couple of replays ingame:no replays, because I downloaded 4.0
Experiences in other clans?:kamikaze - country.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012   #18
DarkScorpion
Chatterbox
 
White Belt
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,434



Originally Posted by KAMEKICHE View Post
Belt and rank(MIN BELT IS BLACKBELT):4th dan black belt almost 5th, rank 21
Because you want to join the clan?:because it is a clan expert and I would like to have more community.
As you help the clan (tc, art, market..etc)?:market
What are your favorite Mod?:aikido - wushu - judo - aikidoBD - taekkyon
A couple of replays ingame:no replays, because I downloaded 4.0
Experiences in other clans?:kamikaze - country.

Bienvenido .. por favor se activo en el foro del clan .. y ingame
precentate en el foro del clan
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.


Last edited by DarkScorpion; Sep 10, 2012 at 07:20 PM..
DarkScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012   #19
Volkodak
Junior Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1



Cinturon y rango(Min Cinturon es Marron): Cinturon verde(con ganas de seguir avanzando)
Porque te quieres unir al clan?: es el primer clan hispano que veo, ademas creo que el lema de todo es posible, si pones tu corazon y tu alma en ello demuestra gran poder.
Como puedes ayudar al clan(tc, art, market..etc)?: no peleo mal, ademas puedo proporcionar nuevos miembros.
Caules son tus mod favoritos?: akido y por puntos.
Algunos replays: [no se donde conseguirlos]
Experiencia en otros clanes?:
Volkodak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012   #20
DarkScorpion
Chatterbox
 
White Belt
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,434



Originally Posted by Volkodak View Post
Cinturon y rango(Min Cinturon es Marron): Cinturon verde(con ganas de seguir avanzando)
Porque te quieres unir al clan?: es el primer clan hispano que veo, ademas creo que el lema de todo es posible, si pones tu corazon y tu alma en ello demuestra gran poder.
Como puedes ayudar al clan(tc, art, market..etc)?: no peleo mal, ademas puedo proporcionar nuevos miembros.
Caules son tus mod favoritos?: akido y por puntos.
Algunos replays: [no se donde conseguirlos]
Experiencia en otros clanes?:

Bienvenido ! e.e
Acordate de ir al foro del clan a precentarte y ser activo ingame - foro
asi nos conocemos mas
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.


Last edited by DarkScorpion; Sep 10, 2012 at 07:20 PM..
DarkScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:07 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game