Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center

Old Apr 30, 2014   #21
Calamity
Forumite

whippin Belt

Okay I'm going to have to stay neutral on your app till i see what others say. Your SP replays are cool but how are you MP in-game Wise? It would be nice to see some of those replays and your low post count is worrying. We need in-game and forum active people.
I still take texture requests for usd
Calamity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2014   #22
Tsuion

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Parrot

MP Replays:
Tsuion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2014   #23
Calamity
Forumite

whippin Belt

alright ill change my vote to a yes there good MP replays just still hope that you will be active on the forums if you get accepted
Old May 1, 2014   #24
pwnsors102

9th Dan Black Belt

Yes from me
pwnsors102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2014   #25
Submerge
Collector of Souls

Collector of Souls Belt

I'm going to go with, yes so you are in ;) also just want to say you need to post as must as possible in our clan, so we can become official as quick as possible.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Submerge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2014   #26
FreeFlash

2nd Dan Black Belt

Tsuion is an incredible replay maker,... I say yes.
FreeFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2014   #27
TheDew

2nd Dan Black Belt

._.
TheDew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2014   #28
Kezikami

4th Dan Black Belt

UserName: Kezikami
Belt: 4th dan Black Belt
Time zone: EST
What is rule #3: If you have problems with other clan members please pm a clan leader
Alts/Banned account: None
Experience (What mods are you good in, or what do you like to do): I think that my skills in game are pretty good and I am able to play pretty much any mod. However I know I can still improve. My main mods are wushu and judofrac
Past Clans?: (King). I left because the clan became inactive
Why should you be in Aquarius?: I can help with wars, and you all seem like a bunch of nice people. I would be happy if I got to join you
Skype?: danielkeziz
4 replays of your choice:
Attached Files
File Type: rpl Dukez.rpl (223.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: rpl Swift Akwardness.rpl (91.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: rpl Variety.rpl (837.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: rpl Caught Open.rpl (54.8 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Kezikami; May 2, 2014 at 03:54 AM..
Kezikami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2014   #29
Jenson

Master Belt
Clan: Liquor

Aquarius APP

UserName: JenssonFTW < but you can say Jen :)

Belt(min 2nd dan): 3rd Dan Blackbelt

Time zone: GMT -4 , Venezuela , Caracas ( Capital District )

What is rule #3: If you have problems with another clan member please pm a clan leader.

Alts/Banned accounts (give reason, better to tell us now and not have us find out later): Alts: Jensson it was my first account but i lose the password and i decided to make another JenssonFTW because i like to play , and that account (Jensson) was brown belt Nothing Interesting ; Bans: Nothing.

Experience (What mods are you good in, or what do you like to do): Ok here a list

#1 Aikido.tbm

Im good in aikido and based mods, i like to do in aikido.tbm some like get risk and try to win < increase the Adrenaline and your Mind work on make a move, and that move require Lax some joints ( i do that for have more Flow Into a Aikido fight not all holded after 2nd turn) Example : You are in the air 30 frames out of the ring but you are suspended into the air and you ungrab with both hands , now 35 frames , you do a spining move for use the control of your oponent body . i miss a replay with me doing that and make he ungrab me grab and force hand touch the grout out of the ring. but i have one replay of Air Tricking in aikido named : Lel

#1.1 Greykido.tbm

Greykido is my best competitive mod , in Greykido i do the same moves i want for aikido but i say is my best mod because im really creative at dat mod , What you say with CREATIVE ??? In the greykido replay you can see the arm-pec (i forgot what fractured) of my oponent forcing he fly in the air and me want to do a DM - FRACTURE Kick and i do that ( FRAC Plus DM)

i dont continue making this because im good into a loot of mods like Lenshu.tbm < and sub mods , rk-mma.tbm , ABD , Runkido.tbm And others mods and that can make a MEGA POST.

Past Clans?: (LUX)LUX : As Member , Titan , Soul of Wind , Co-Leader and Arbiter ( i left because the clan go down and failed to me

(xp)Experience : I got Trial Week but i failed .

(D)Diamonds : I was a Trial member , Full member and after 2-4 weeks i dont meet more than 2 members of the clan in-game because GMT and that is not good and broke the comunication < but the clan is really active on forum.

Why should you be in Aquarius?: i will be in aquarius because i can help with clan wars , be a Better Toribashian ( or be a best player in toribash ), and make new friends ... but one thing is more important ... i will be in aquarius because I LIKE THE CLAN

Skype?(optional): JenssonFTW < if this not work put Jensson Araujo.

4 replays of your choice: Go below

Note : im a noob at Replay Making but im becoming best each day , the reason, and in some replays i dont get a pose after final frames < BAD ( and obviusly i will ad more than 4 replays )

Thanks For Reading and Sorry if me waste your time , and i know my grammar is bad
Attached Files
File Type: rpl Lel.rpl (49.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: rpl heheheleeee.rpl (60.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: rpl JenssonFTW - Cleaner Of Dm`s.rpl (112.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: rpl JenssonFTW - Co-lateral.rpl (123.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: rpl JenssonFTW - Riped Upperbody.rpl (102.3 KB, 3 views)
Workaholic - clickbaitclickbait

Last edited by Jenson; May 2, 2014 at 04:11 AM..
Jenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2014   #30
Calamity
Forumite

whippin Belt

ill say yes to Kezikami and im neutral about jensson