Ranking
Originally Posted by Cole30 View Post
Hi, my name is Cole Orin and I'm 14 years old. Forum activity is 5 and in game activity would be an 8(as soon as I get the PC in my room and not the family room the activity for both will be 10 XD). I am mature for my age, mentally at least, I have been in 1 good clan but I left because they were all immature. I play toribash basically whenever I can and I know I am a blue belt but trust me a play way WAY better than one. I have led a clan when the game first came out, we were 50th in world but my PC was broke for awhile so we disbanded. I'm really good at all types of akido, GTboxing, and mushu. A special skill for me would be being comedic. I like to be funny and make people laugh. So if you let me in I could make the clan better in mah own way XD ps: you can test me in game if you would like to.

My kind of app :3
Xastle and myself have talked a little and would like to meet you ingame to showcase your skills.
We are both keen to see what you can do.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Forum Activity from 1-10:7
Ingame Activity from 1-10:9
[I am a (Not a virgin o.o) Dude who plays games alot. Even though it's school days. I be FUK SCHOOL! So some times I dont play when it's school games. :P] A (3 sentences at least) Bio
Favorite Mods:wushu,akio,judofrac Any special skills:artist
i would like to join bc i think i can help clan. CROOKS FOR LIFE
Originally Posted by Volltic View Post
[I am a (Not a virgin o.o) Dude who plays games alot. Even though it's school days. I be FUK SCHOOL! So some times I dont play when it's school games. :P] A (3 sentences at least) Bio

Theres not much to your app for me to go by.
I would have to meet you ingame to see how you are.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Originally Posted by Volltic View Post

Copy and pasted app form, REJECTED
Hey i wish to join the crooks if possible
My name is Legitlolly or Jordan if you want my real name i am 15 years old only a couple months from 16 and my current belt is black. I have been on the constant search for a clan that is active in game, only ever joining LT thinking they were. I don't have any friends who currently play toribash as they all quit the game so i'm looking for friendly members but also humorous.

My activness in forums is around about a 5 mostly just refreshing and reading through but not always commenting.
My activness ingame is a 10 im on every day for many hours.My special talents ingame is that i dont just rely on my opener in matchs i can easily counter movements and i'm pretty good at turning around bad situations.

Outside of the game i live in UK i go to school soon sixth form so i'm usually on between 3:30 and 10:00 gmt+0 time. My special talents outside the game are mostly academic so i wont bore you with those and my only ever infraction was from having a power cut in the middle of duel not knowing this meant i lost and had to pay up.
Originally Posted by legitlolly View Post
Hey i wish to join the crooks if possible
My name is Legitlolly or Jordan if you want my real name i am 15 years old only a couple months from 16 and my current belt is black. I have been on the constant search for a clan that is active in game, only ever joining LT thinking they were. I don't have any friends who currently play toribash as they all quit the game so i'm looking for friendly members but also humorous.

My activness in forums is around about a 5 mostly just refreshing and reading through but not always commenting.
My activness ingame is a 10 im on every day for many hours.My special talents ingame is that i dont just rely on my opener in matchs i can easily counter movements and i'm pretty good at turning around bad situations.

Outside of the game i live in UK i go to school soon sixth form so i'm usually on between 3:30 and 10:00 gmt+0 time. My special talents outside the game are mostly academic so i wont bore you with those and my only ever infraction was from having a power cut in the middle of duel not knowing this meant i lost and had to pay up.

The best app I have seen in a while :3
If you are looking for humorous and friendly people you came to the right place.

I very much like your app. Its a yes from me :3
Thanks for appling.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
hello my name is M0nsoom....i am a marketeer,artist,ABD WarL0rd,mushu warrior,and replay maker . i haz u some replays 2. i would like to join the clan becuse i want a mature clan to fight with in wars and ingame,i would love to join crooks. i played with some of your men ingame and they said i was good.....let the replays deside...iv been in clans with better rank then yours...but what doas that matter when they fight over operator...*Cough* (FC) *Cough*
ty guys sincirly yours:
~M0nsoom~
Attached Files
and even more devine.rpl (36.0 KB, 3 views)
For Aeon.rpl (80.2 KB, 3 views)
for the inpossible.rpl (232.9 KB, 2 views)
Saves.rpl (84.2 KB, 2 views)
Get rekd.rpl (71.4 KB, 5 views)
The eternity.rpl (512.6 KB, 3 views)