Ranking
All you need now is Administrator, Help Squad, and Market Squad position to rule all of the toribash.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
All you need now is Administrator, Help Squad, and Market Squad position to rule all of the toribash.

He was an Admin for the GM team back in the days. I think he was a help squad too, don't know about market squad, but i remember him being on the moderators board for the market.
Nah pretty sure, he never been to HS. And that post was actually referring to present state not past position.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Not sure if anyone has said this but, toribash community art involved in the thread maybe? Like a spoiler/slideshow with all your favorite art form the community.
ISSA GANG BANG
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Hey does anyone play dark souls 3?

Hello I play souls
I only spam affinity and run around like a little bitch so invite me to the fight club thanks

hi Erth
#TribeON
only the best erthtkv2.tbm rival one could ever ask for

10/10 would beat the shit out of u again
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I want to fight you in real life.

It wouldn't be much of a fight.

Originally Posted by inmmortal8 View Post
Swaves, I will chokeslam you thru some rocks

Apparently I have back up

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I'm always up for surprise, Erth. Bring it.

soon

Originally Posted by Nike View Post

I've currently applied to all remaining staff positions and am waiting to hear back from suo.

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
He was an Admin for the GM team back in the days. I think he was a help squad too, don't know about market squad, but i remember him being on the moderators board for the market.

Never help squad or market squad. The end of my time as admin was roughly the same time help squad was introduced, and I've never had any interest in marketing aside from it's peripheral stuff to do with GM/ES things.

Originally Posted by Gang View Post
Not sure if anyone has said this but, toribash community art involved in the thread maybe? Like a spoiler/slideshow with all your favorite art form the community.

Not what I eventually intend to use the thread for but I guess I could post some of my favourite sets. The set I'm (kind of) working on at the minute is a minimalist set taking inspiration from my avatar, other Eran Hill animations and a little bit of some old tribal artwork, like from the disney movie Atlantis.

Originally Posted by Juha View Post
Hello I play souls
I only spam affinity and run around like a little bitch so invite me to the fight club thanks

hi Erth

Too bad magic in dark souls 3 is countered by the existence of the roll button lmao

Originally Posted by Virus View Post
What other games do you play? Other than Dark Souls of course ; )

Fallout 3, New Vegas, Oblivion, Skyrim, Shovel Knight.
I want to try the re released Crash Bandicoot when I have money.
Mass Effect, before I sold my xbox. Andromeda was a let down though.

Originally Posted by Static View Post
So erth how does it feel to be a fake Jesus and a legend at the same time

fake?

Originally Posted by pal View Post
only the best erthtkv2.tbm rival one could ever ask for

10/10 would beat the shit out of u again

Holy shit you're still alive
Hi pal i love you
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.