Ranking
Original Post
Prototype or COD5?
im unsure of what game i want. both are fun but.. one friend says COD5 and the other Prototype. now i want you (Toribash COmmunity) to Vote
The soul should fly from me, and i will turn into an brutish beast -Marlowe, Dr. Faustus
Depends on your favourite game-type. If you prefer war shooters, go with Call of Duty 5. If you prefer carnage and destruction, go with Prototype.
Well, the only way to compare two games is by all the features you have in each, something you can measure; "fun" isn't a quantitative value. You can't definitively say "PROTOTYPE MAOR FUNZ" or "COD5 R0XX0RZ LOL", since there's pretty much no similarity between the two and since everyone would have differing views/opinions about which is more fun.

IMO, Prototype is more unique. FPS has been beaten to death with a dead horse since like 2004. If you've already played other COD games, especially COD4, you're not really missing out if you don't buy COD5.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I hear all Cock of Doody games are about the same as the last one and get old fast.
This is just hearsay though, and I have yet to hear a single negative opinion about Prototype.

EDIT: But Prototype has extremely high system requirements, so take that into consideration as well.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
Depends on your favourite game-type. If you prefer war shooters, go with Call of Duty 5. If you prefer carnage and destruction, go with Prototype.

Question answered.

Otherwise these games are completely un-comparable, tbh.