Ranking
Originally Posted by reekondub View Post
Celine dion concert(parents forced me)

Shakira(present for my sis)

Beyonce(watever, shes hawt and she is a good performer)

Ahahahahahahaha.

Don't post uselessly... or to mock other members. ~apple
Last edited by RedDevil; Apr 2, 2010 at 05:02 PM.
Fuck you.
Originally Posted by thesorrow1 View Post
i dont like the mosh pit what so ever, i dont think its fun getting trampled by a bunch of drunk people i weigh 140 5,4 most of the fat fucks in the push pit weigh twice my weight . i like the hardcore pit better i at least stand a chance .

yeah it was kinda a hardcore pit moshpits r hard
Going to muse tuesday and seeing iron maiden this summer.

Ive been to A stones concert, santana, van halen, U2, INXS, Springsteen, the police, csn and y, zz top, aerosmith, AC/DC and some others
EDIT: Oh yeah, stevie nicks, the pretenders, and the stray cats too

inb480% of you dont know half of the people I listed

:V
Last edited by Megadoomer; Apr 5, 2010 at 04:40 AM.
2003 KoRn with Static X and In Extremo - in Hannover/germany
2005 Soulfly with Raunchy - in Braunschweig/germany
2007 Rock am Ring - ehm the biggest festival in germany ^^

and many other small concerts in my local area
Most concerts I go to are in downtown Columbus at the Vets Memorial Hall or Nationwide Arena.

I've seen Three Days Grace, Nickelback, Seether, Audioslave, Linkin Park, and a few others. I wasn't particularly excited about seeing Nickelback but I don't pass up cheap tickets to a concert and they were surprisingly decent. Linkin Park and Audioslave put on two of the best shows I've ever seen, though.
Last edited by KiTFoX; Apr 6, 2010 at 06:34 AM. Reason: fff spelling error
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Most concerts I go to are in downtown Columbus at the Vets Memorial Hall or Nationwide Arena.

I've seen Three Days Grace, Nickelback, Seether, Audioslave, Linkin Park, and a few others. I wasn't particularly excited about seeing Nickelback but I don't pass up cheap tickets to a concert and they were surprisingly decent. Linkin Park and Audioslave put on two of the best shows I've ever seen, though.

ffffff I've always wanted to go to a seether concert
Last edited by KiTFoX; Apr 6, 2010 at 06:34 AM. Reason: fixing spelling error in quote due to boredom and ocd
Never went to a specific concert for one band but I have been to the Vans Warped Tour last year to see some bands, specifically A Day To Remember, Chiodos, Senses Fail, The Devil Wears Prada, and Underoath. Nothing really heavy tbh. Now that I think about it, I didn't see Dance Gavin Dance last year :[

This year, I'm going to the Warped Tour to see Emmure, I See Stars, In Fear And Faith, Bring Me The Horizon (some of their songs suck though tbh), iwrestledabearonce, Suicide Silence, Parkway Drive, and White Chapel. Some of my friends are probably gonna drag me to see shows that I know I won't like though :/
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Lynyrd Skynyrd is coming to my my states fair in the summer. I'm totally going to that.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH