Toribash
Quirks and some meh moments here and there that are kinda rushed and easy to spot you didn't bother spending time on. But definetely your best parkour up untill now and one of the funnest things i've seen in a while with cool things added in aspects from running/turns/climbs.

You know most of the pointers and most of the things i don't like and like that you do already after the fact that i sat and told you what to push n shit, and us talking about it in general.

In any case, fun to see you're still evolving. Ima try and outdo this to give you some friendly competition <3
Last edited by Xioi; Apr 9, 2018 at 01:39 AM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
In any case, fun to see you're still evolving. Ima try and outdo this to give you some friendly competition <3

You better :^)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not exactly sure what the differences are between this tori and the default one so its hard to comment, but that was a great little spin your did on the ground before the last trick.
oh yeah
Your tricking replays are so damn fluid, I like all of 'em. Pretty impressed with that last one too, the tricks are so different from what i'm accustomed to seeing
Thank you both, originality is my current main objective in tricking.
I'm not quite sure what the difference is either, it might just be slightly enhanced tori strength. Whatever it is, it's fun as hell.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Put 30 min into this. Got 2 lucky booms on the first try.
Attached Files
Swep - Reee.rpl (193.6 KB, 28 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i like the spins n shit, but your arms are hella stiff. i dont think you bent them at all for the whole opener until you went for that punch. also ik its not refined so the twitches are expected, but i like the movement aside from that. cool booms too.
Originally Posted by Static View Post
i like the spins n shit, but your arms are hella stiff. i dont think you bent them at all for the whole opener until you went for that punch. also ik its not refined so the twitches are expected, but i like the movement aside from that. cool booms too.

Thanks mate, at first I was thinking of tryharding a manip or something with the opener, but I wasn't that happy with it, so I just did some dm'ing for 10 min instead!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Felt bored and did a thing in -30. Apart from the lazy dm's I think it turned out cool.

Took 2 hours.
Attached Files
Swep - The Art of Dying.rpl (467.0 KB, 25 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Felt bored and did a thing in -30. Apart from the lazy dm's I think it turned out cool.

Took 2 hours.

First thing i noticed was how you contracted you right knee at 420 just to extend it again right after, it triggered me, but i guess it was necesary to not bump in to Uke. Same thing happened right after the split, contract, extend, and then another contract, but this one isn't really as noticeable.

I guess the way you move right after the decap looks a little bit choppy and makes the upper part of your body look really unnatural aswell. Other than that this replay is fucking insane, love how you get up to the stance at the end aswell.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa