ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sort of strange head request.....
I would like the head of Hariyama or Makuhita (or both)
both of them are pokemon by the way

I'm not like a fan of pokemon or anything, I just like their heads + I've run out of fairly original things to request

All of that aside, I will pay very well (I have no need for toricredits, that's why i keep buying heads + I like to have lots of heads XD)
Quite Right

We can reject your offer anytime for any reason we wish to make up. ~veb
sweet, i just like getting heads, theres not really anything else to buy since i already have the joints i want.

edit: woah, i just got on and looked at this thread, i posted 2 mins after you, cool
Last edited by Fenrir; Sep 5, 2007 at 11:21 PM.
Quite Right

sorry about the subliminal image of makuhita... but with the finish of this i start hiriyama. Makuhita's bow can't be right on top of head, as you know, it will distort... :P
<3 MBK :D
holy crap subliminal-ness, I love it though,
is the bow thing fine to put right there for sure? (you can just put the head in the file with your name on it to see if it distorts or not while toribash is up (if you happened to not know this))
Quite Right

wait is it ok now, i know it can't be on the top but is it safe where it is now?
Last edited by Fenrir; Sep 6, 2007 at 01:36 AM.
Quite Right

yes, only a small circle around the top gets destroyed. I hope THP 2.0 will allow a filter to make semi-good looking head tops when wrapped around the TB head sphere...
well thats good, can't wait to see the hariyama one ^_^
Quite Right

... you don't want to see the hiriyama head... D: since hiryama's noggin is oddly-shaped, it looks pug-fugly on a head...