update:

clan league is up bros!!! we need skilled players

so if you know how to shovel big then apply for us

thank you
-----
we will pay you
Last edited by basic; Jun 12, 2016 at 01:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey, it's time to post my app I guess.
My name is Alex, I'm from Russia. A typical 17 years old adult who's keen on computer games and dancing. (hip-hop and house)
Anyway, I don't really think that I should write much about my real life in this app but I will. I'm passing exams now to join university and it's annoying so much...
In october I got crash with my friends in the car and broke my neck. So it's amazing that I can move, walk, eat etc. I'm pretty communicative person who's looking for new friends. It's not matter e-friends and so on.
Alright, about my "TORIBASH LIFE". I've been playing this game since 2010. My prev. acc was VeLson. These accounts were banned cuz of account sharing, but after 4 years I asked hanz0 to unban me and he did it, thanks to him. Also you can know me with such nickname as "Death". I'm 5th dan black belt and my favourite mods are: Wushu, boxshu_mushu, lenshu3ng, RUNKIDO and ABD. I was in such clans as [Hack], [UssR], [Fire], [Damned].
[Fire] was my 1st clan when I was a piece for noobish. This clan doesn't exist since 2011, I guess so that's why I left it.
[Damned] was my second clan and I left it cuz of inactive. Nobody played TB in that moment and wasn't active so I felt lonely ;_;
[UssR] I joined this clan few times. Leader was changing every 3 months. This clan is also inactive...
[Hack] I felt really honored when I joined this legendary clan. Being in the same clan with such players as Nirs and hepukt4e was a great achievement for me. In that moment I was sure that I'm not so bad(sorry).
I decided to apply in this clan because your clan has a great friendly atmosphere. A lot of skilfull players and just good ppl. So it's gonna be an interesting exp for me.
Although, I can help you with events, clan wars and a LEAGUE ofc.
Hoped you guys like my app, thanks for my attention
Have a good day
Originally Posted by sans View Post
whats your belt

Acc VeLson is 8th dan black belt and this acc is 5th dan black belt and acc Death is 2nd dan black belt
So 5+8+2=master belt
Last edited by Shiva; Jun 14, 2016 at 06:40 AM.
in soviet russia, clan joins you
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here