Ranking
application
name:john
game name:500fang
belt:black belt
skills:im good at replays and also im very good in akido
best mod:akido big dojo and wushu
why do u want to join:i heard that tll is hard core and that it is a very well known clan and i heard that they are one of the best clans and one of the hardest to get into.

and if u accept me i will never turn away from u ever cause tll is a legacy to me
DevilSam

Name-DevilSam
Best Mods-Aikido/BigDojo Ninjutsu Wushu Sumo
Belt-Brown
Rank-In The 200d's
Qi-722
Win Ratio-69.67
Why I Want To Join TLL-It Looks Like A Pro Clan And A Friendly Clan.
I Want To Make Some Friends And Clans Is An Easy Way To Make Some.
What I Can Do To Help TLL-I Am Friendly And Am Willing To Train People Who Are In need In The Clan.Im Not Very Good But Will Do If Needed Desperatly.
Originally Posted by 500fang View Post
do u mean add more?

Yeah please make it a little more lengthy ;o

Originally Posted by DevilSam View Post

Name-DevilSam
Belt-Brown
Rank-In The 200d's
Qi-722
Win Ratio-69.67
What I Can Do To Help TLL-I Am Friendly And Am Willing To Train People Who Are In need In The Clan.Im Not Very Good But Will Do If Needed Desperatly.

I Don't Know About This Guy His Win Ratio Is Kinda High But I Don't Know If He's Quite A Good Person Or Not Anyhow Please Come On Irc Sometime And Meet The Crew Etc. :3
Plus The Caps Is Kinda Weird You Know?
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.
Originally Posted by boltgod View Post
Greettinggss my name is Boltgod or Jaimee in real life! I am a girl! I've been playing toribash since March of last year! I am a 3rd Dan black belt! My favorite life are aikido bd and wushu! I will try to be active it depends on my sports and my school! But most of the time I'm on my phone in the forums. I have a computer available at my grandmas house. I hope you like my application!

Edit: needs to be longer
I've been in like 7 other clans I was the leader of silence so yah. A little about me.....i love softball and soccer so I will be gone sometimes for those..... I am a sophmore and I live in California (gmt -8 ). My birthday is September 4th and I am gonna be 15! So yep thats about it oh wait I am really good at aikido and wushu ! And i love monkeys kay bye now

I am neutral! You seem like a nice member! Post around the forums! Maybe even discuss topics around the world! Be active on IRC! (I am running out of breath....)

Originally Posted by 500fang View Post
name:john
game name:500fang
belt:black belt
skills:im good at replays and also im very good in akido
best mod:akido big dojo and wushu
why do u want to join:i heard that tll is hard core and that it is a very well known clan and i heard that they are one of the best clans and one of the hardest to get into.

and if u accept me i will never turn away from u ever cause tll is a legacy to me

TLL is not very ingame based. Yeah most members here can hold there own against/bet most masters/high dans. But thats not our main focus. This is a clan of smart people. And being that sort of clan. We are not actually that hard to get into. Being active. Posting smart things. Being funny in the IRC these are all things that we love in a person. But now lets get to the serious. I would like to see what kind of shows do you like and why? What music you listen to and why? what books you read, why? Also If you can tell me. What game you be playing. And why?

Originally Posted by DevilSam View Post

Name-DevilSam
Belt-Brown
Rank-In The 200d's
Qi-722
Win Ratio-69.67

I don't see any reason not to like you. You have earnest reasons for joining. So all I can say is post on forums. Maybe talk about news stuff in round table. And have lots of laughs on the Pixel animation thread. O yes and drop in on Irc from time to time.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
kk im on right now if u wanna join and talk to me
-----
im on the irc
Last edited by DevilSam; Aug 26, 2011 at 03:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
boltgod's a definate yes from me :3
she's active(heueueeue)
great ingame(not really focused upon but still good to know)
And a good person ;o
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.