Ranking
Original Post
[Flame Shop]Gumfighter's Firey Armory
I guess I'm slightly behind the curve but i have gotten flame forge access, so I will be making custom flames alongside mrlebo and Faolan.

To order a flame, i will need to know where you want the flame on your body, what color you want it to be, the size of the flame, and any effects you want on it(go down instead of up, etc).

I or one of my associated will then design and take a Screenshot of your flame. to get your approval. At this point, we will tell you if the price we said earlier on will still apply.

You may offer an amount of TC before we design your flame. We will notify you if that amount of tc will not be enough to forge your flames.

Pricing:
I also take $US as payment. Pm me or talk to me in irc to discuss this.

Price will be offered by you. We will try to make the flame within that price value and will notify you if that is not possible.

BIG PRICING CHANGE

FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS, ALL "SIMPLE" FLAMES WILL COST FORGE PRICE +10K

That means any single color or 2 color flames with no crazy effects. I will even show a SS of the forge price if you want.

Act fast though, this sale will only last 1 week.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sold to:
DavidFee
DaJoka
Jepoy
Donkor
Last edited by Gum; Jun 4, 2009 at 07:22 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Formating:
Name of flame:
Base colour:
Tip colour:
Special effects:
Size:
legnth:
If planning to pay by USD promptly pm us for our info and wait for our response

Examples of Flames

both cost 115k

this is 150k
Last edited by Lebo; May 20, 2009 at 03:52 AM.
ow much for a head flame like this, its kinda hard to see in the pic but you can just follow the thn on the side to get it the same
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Any discount for Hive members? ;o

Cause I have some tc coming my way!
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Vampire left and right hand flames with a bit of black somewhere. TC sent.
Dajoka Ill tell you it costs up to 100k but i dont know
if you send now ill get started