Toribash
Original Post
one question to the daily tourneys
Does someone know when the daily tourneys are or does i only the tori bot know that?
Tourneys are held whenever there are promo-team hosts available to do so. They try to keep fairly steady steam of tourneys going throughout the day, but sometimes there just isn't a host available.

In short, there is no 'defined' time for the tourneys. If a tourney has a defined time, chances are that there is a thread about it in the Events forum. Otherwise, it's somewhat random... however, certain hosts are on at certain times and tend to host consistantly within that time frame...

Hope than answers your question.
Last edited by Brainstorm; Mar 16, 2009 at 05:27 PM.
oh man i hoped that there is a special timeline for hosting the daily tourneys cause i always miss them .
The Promobot alerts you when there's a tourney. Immediatly type /jo The Name Of The Server to join the tourney.
Gone
Originally Posted by hexer View Post
Does someone know when the daily tourneys are or does i only the tori bot know that?

We hold them when we are online/not bored/bored/sad/happy/etc. Practically all day long, just randomly.

I suggest that you play on a server which is really slow, and wait for the promobot. Also, you can make a program, that notices promobot then alerts you, you just need to spec in a room.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by hexer View Post
oh man i hoped that there is a special timeline for hosting the daily tourneys cause i always miss them .

Usually I run my daily tourney around 9gmt to 12gmt and My weekly tourney is Saturday 13gmt.

and promobot announce what server ( promoteam , tourney1, or Jeptourney ) I can use.