Toribash
Original Post
That Desire...
Anyone here experienced that feeling?

That feeling where you have to get known by others somehow?

Where you post crappy threads on Toribash so you can at least get known?

Where you always have to have the last word in at school, and talk back to teachers that actually like you.

Where you wish you were that superhero on that show Heroes, or that wizard on Harry Potter that is famous.

Where you wish that you were some sort of figure of authority on games or real life, like Tori agent, admin, or policeman?

I have.
Fonzie be with you.
I always wanted to be spiderman.

EDIT:

.. and now I have succeeded!
Last edited by Pikarus; Jan 2, 2009 at 11:27 PM.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
wiener? I want to be KiTFoX
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
A thread about why u created this thread.

A lust for fame? That is in human nature.

I think I am well known enough in my line of work, although most people don't know me here.

At school I am extrememly well known due to my excellence.

I already skipped a grade and I am taking classes for those one year above me. I am also valedictorian (highest GPA)

Except for the fact that I am currently in rough waters in a relationship, life is pretty good.

That and the fact that I owe 1M

Eh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I would rather be unheard and unseen...and i would need some throwing knives.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop