Toribash
Original Post
[S] Blood Vodka
Selling two of the rare collectors item, Blood Vodka
They are $35 in the Torishop, only 19 of them total. Only two however are in circulation, which would be the two I have.

I'm accepting TC, USD, Items, or CSGO skins for them. I will sell together or separately.
I'm willing to accept decent "lowballs", but don't go crazy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Bump, only selling one of them now.
Willing to haggle prices, cmon guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post

That's a weeeeee bit low of a start, but I might accept it if no one else is willing to go higher.
So, anyone else interested?

Note that I sold the other one for 105k.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Also selling football helmet, and demon wings now, so feel free to offer on those if interested.
Looking for a bit higher on the Blood vodka though, at least we're off to a start.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by Love View Post
25k football helmet

I'll counter with 35k.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
35k fck u itemp :<

(for the blood vodka)