ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Newbies Handbook to Toribash
Hello friends, acquaintances, and strangers who clicked the link to get to here. I thought it would be a great idea to sum up a lot of what I have learned in my time playing Toribash, a wonderful game. Now before I start the tutorial/end this intro, I would like to say this will not contain any rare or secret info. I only make this to educate new players in several areas.

WHAT IS TORIBASH?

Toribash is a 3D physics game in which a person controls a rag doll, or "Tori" by editing the joints.
Fun Fact: The name given to the computer enemy is "Uke."

HOW DO I KILL SOMETHING!?

Now I know that's the first thing that everyone says when they see a video of Toribash. Well, it isn't as easy as it may look. The previously mentioned joints are what you use to "kill stuff." A Tori has many joints, such as; Pecs, Shoulders, Elbows, Glutes, etc..... All joints have 4 functions, 2 constants, 2 depending on the joint. All joints can [Hold] and [Relax], basically meaning "Hard" or "Limp". Relaxed joints are not self supporting. The other two functions of a joint depend on what it is. The Pecs can [Contract] and [Extend] while other joints such as the Shoulders might [Raise] or [Lower]. Combing your joints to build momentum are key to putting force into your punch.

STOP!!
I would like to take a moment to show you an inspirational video of Toribash.

I SHALL WORK ON THIS LATER. PLEASE ENJOY WHAT IS UP SO FAR.
Last edited by Noah; Jun 10, 2011 at 03:50 AM.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider