Toribash
Original Post
Two New Videos IG

Hello, made these videos this weekend, trying a "different" editing style then what i've done in the past. Idk, I kind of like it, and I feel im moving towards a style I like. I still have a long way to go tho. Lemme know what I can work on.

Thanks

I hope dis thread don't turn into a war-zone

Both Made in Final Cut Pro X

Both Recorded in Quicktime

Replays in Video 1 by
Poop, Static, Fred, Xioi, Haku

Song in Video 1
XXXTentacion- Run

Replays in Video 2 by
R0i, Greed, and Meija

Song in Video 2
21 Savage & Metro Boomin - X ft. Future (Lofi Version)

Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
i love them, you're getting better, sync is very important
but please, get something better than final cut pro omg
grau°
thank you! i have after effects, but after effects is annoying to use imo lol
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
If after effects is too annoying get Vegas Pro, if you keep using final cut pro you're not gonna improve.
vegas pro isn't for mac unfortunately, wish i could. The farthest I can go replay editing wise is final cut pro and After Effects
Luigi said it the best. You're getting better

The colour choice is weird, but it kind of fits. I like the first edits colour palate a little better, the green in the second edit throws me off. Editing wise though, not a thing I would change. Excellent work!
gobacktosleep:
it's bad

i'm not quite sure how final cut works as far as velo works, haven't made something like an edit with it, but it's really bad. the average speed looks like it's well over 150% in all of the replays. pancrop is also super fast and not smooth at all.

almost no sync

gone
same thing about velo
your freecam also is super noticeable here. for just tricking replays that are generally farther away from the tori, there's a ton of unnecessary movement. which, as fast as the video already is, makes it look even more messy.
cc is not "creative", it just doesn't look good.

please, stop with this fake "deep" thing you're experimenting with. you literally throw these cringe quotes over these lyrics, it's super overdone and i hate people glorifying a real issue some of us actually have. don't milk it for your "creativity".

definitely a step backwards compared to something like crossfire
take a look at other edits with slower songs, get some inspiration. here's some that i think are executed perfectly:

Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Once you learn after effects you can never go back, its honestly the best experience for editing because i have 100% control over the velo, angle, etc. I think if you can unlock its potential youd be 10x better at editing. PS id be happy to teach you when i have time if you dont want to spend the time understanding it all.
Cnc?
it's not that i don't know after effects, i just had very little ram last time i used it so i had a bad and fustrating experience with it, but i just went back for my recent video. which can be found here in the art thread as well.