Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] Psycho (Renewed)

Welcome to the [Psycho] Official Clan Discussion Page. Assilent left Psycho, so I'm rebuilding it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clan story:

In The Making

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leader [Head Psycho]
Tubba75 (Active)

Co Leaders
Tejon131 (Active)

Members
Karaix (Active)
LawlwaL (Active)
Arbalest (Active)
itehbest
Hellmijit
Rs1hellhound
Eldricht
Imscooby (Active)
Jboylawl (Active)
Subzzor
Purearchr
SapphireX (Active VIP)
Emile288 (Active CA)
TH3SL4Y3R/N00BSTYLE
Members with Red names have been inactive in the past 7 days, and will be removed.

Currently looking for NEW and ACTIVE members!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PM Tubba75 or Post to request to be an Ally or an Enemy.

Allies:
Pride
Rouge (Dead clan)
OverLords
Toast
Pathogen
The Shadow Legion
Wind
Razor (Dead)
The Grand Warriors

Individual Allies:
Biosage
Purple ones
StarDelta
2HandClap
XWOLFz
Boredlolz
Assilent
Rayleigh
Nightmare11
RazorisH

Enemies:
Sin

Individual Enemies:
xcaliber2234
Apolio
Fractur3
Herr

PM Tubba75 or Post to request to be an Ally or an Enemy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOALS
Have five Members
Have Ten Members
Have Twenty Members
Get 50,000 Tori-Credits In PsychoBank
Apply To be Offical
Become Offical

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES
Anyone who is inactive will be kicked. - Unless there is a legitimate reason

No bad language on the Discussion, that will result in a warning.

If I have too warn you 3 times you will be kicked.

No Double posting, we need to keep the Discussion clean and easy to read.

Be nice to everyone, If there is a problem then let me know and I will deal with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW TO JOIN
Belt:
Name:
Previous Clans:
(Not Required)Why do you want to join Psycho?:
(Not Required)How can you help Psycho?:
What is your favorite mod?
What is your best mod?
How old are you?
Why do you want to join?
How much do you know about Toribash?
What are your interests

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donators:
Tubba75: 40,000 TC
Karaix: 7,000 TC
Assilent: 3,000 TC
HellMijit: 2,000 TC
Jordan589: 2,000 TC
Kunamikaii: 5,000 TC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranks:
Trainee: T[Psycho] or Trainee[Psycho]
Member: [Psycho]
VIP: VIP[Psycho]
Donator: D-VIP[Psycho]
Pro: P[Psycho] or Pro[Psycho]
Elite: E[Psycho] or Elite[Psycho]
Veteran: V[Psycho] or Vet[Psycho]
Demigod: {Custom}[Psycho]
God: {Custom}[Psycho]
Clan Admin: {Custom}[Psycho]
Co-Ldr: {Custom}[Psycho]
Ldr: {Custom}[Psycho]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earning the Ranks:

Trainee: This is your first tag if you are under Brown Belt. When we find your skills sufficient enough, you will achieve your next rank.

Member: This is your first tag if you are Brown Belt or Higher, or If you earned it from trainee. If you have sufficient skills here, you will move on to your next rank.

VIP: Special rank, Must be appointed by Assilent or Tubba75. From here on out, you are a role model. Stay that way. This is also the first rank that you can get demoted from. Getting Demoted here won't be too bad, but still bad.

Donator: You moneyful bastard, you payed for this rank . Thanks for your support. Only earnable if you are atleast member. Must Donate 2k.

Pro: Much have atleast 10+ posts in the DSC, must be at least Brown Belt. You are one of our more respected members. You get few extra priveledges, and can be opped in clan servers, But not all the time.

Elite: Must have atleast 25+ DSC posts, must be at least Pro. You are a highly respectful member, who gets extra priveledges and will be opped in our clan servers. You can recruit With Permission From a Clan Admin or Higher.

Veteran: Must have 50+ posts in the DSC, must have at least Elite. You are the 'in' crowd among the Leaders of Psycho. You are taken as a highly respected, highly powerful member in the clan. You are always to be opped in clan servers, and you can recruit With Permission from a Demigod or Higher.

Demigod: Must have 75+ Posts in the DSC, must have at least Veteran. You are the underling to very few people. You are One of the greats in [Psycho]. You can recruit freely, are always to be opped in clan servers, given authority in most clan events, and if we became official, would have the password to the secret boards in our board.

God: Must have 150+ posts in the DSC, and must have atleast Demigod. You are an amazing player. You are to be respected by all. You can recruit freely, are opped in all clan rooms, have authority in all clan events, and may be asked to train the trainees. This is where shit gets real.

Clan Admin: Must be appointed/elected by the leaders, must have at least 50 posts in the DSC. No prev. Rank required. You are essentially a Co-Ldr+ but you have to answer to, respect, and go to the leaders before you do anything. You have all the perks of all the ranks.

Co-Ldr: Must be appointed by Tubba. You can do what you wish, as long as Assilent approves. You only answer to Tubba, and you have all the perks. This is pretty simple. Don't fuck it up.

Ldr: Must be Tubba75. You are the boss.

Anybody Demoted must wait 30 days before requesting/applying for the rank again, unless instructed otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking for a rank up in the clan? Fill out this application:

Current Belt:
Current Rank:
Rank Applying For:
Current DSC Posts (Including This):
Include a Recent Replay.

How too keep track of your posts in the DSC?
An Easy Way To Count Your DSC Posts: Change Your Display Mode To Threaded ('Display Modes > Threaded' in top right corner)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are Psycho. We will never die.
Last edited by Tubba75; Dec 7, 2010 at 02:29 AM.
check out my TUT
this should help you get your old dsc back!!!!
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
This is the old DSC.

Thanks anyways.

Also, the last cache on it was a long time ago, so I did some editing.
Glad to see the Psycho DSC, might want to Skype all the members that it's up again, I know Emile will be wondering.
Nova PM'd, and I know Emile/Sapph will find out shortly

I'll do a mass PM sometime Later.

K RazorisH
Okay been busy all day, nice to see the DSC is up again.
Skype is so useful.
Also I might be busy this week and next week (4 days of next week) due to semester finals, so I need time to study. I can still get on but it would have to be quick.
Last edited by Emile288; Dec 7, 2010 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Mispelled Word
Good to see you guys are back in business.
I can;t shake the feeling I was going to say something important here before the attack though...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...