Ranking
Original Post
Can not buy 128x128 body set
Today I put 5 euros into steam so i would be able to buy the 128x128 body set, this did not work however. As i clicked on "buy with steam" in the game, the Confirm Purchase window popped up and when i clicked "CONFIRM PURCHASE" nothing happens. If anyone can help me with this, it would be great!
I'd like to refer you to this thread, It can take up to 24 hours for items to appear in your inventory after purchase.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=608306
No, there's two possibilities here, you didn't actually buy it or there is a bug. We've been dealing with attacks on the website and our protection tool could be interrupting the steam transactions. I would suggest waiting a while.

Edit:
Most likely, you just didn't buy it. But again, I would wait a while before trying again.
Last edited by jump; Apr 29, 2018 at 08:25 PM.
I am going to bed now, so i am not going to be able to read your reply until morning but the toribash client did not take me to the website to make me actually confirm the purchase. It does not do anything at all, this is probably a bug! Good night!
Hello, yes goat is correct, it has something to do with the recent ddos attack. If money has been taken out of your account, yet you do not have the item, please contact an admin and they'll sort it out.
If you were never able to actually pay for the item, then please feel free to try again in a couple days! Just to give time for everything to set back to normal. Thank you for your patience!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord