Ranking
Original Post
More QI?
I have a short idea. My idea is that instead of just tc that public tourneys give, they could give qi boosts? Feel free to add on to the idea.

(im)

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Don't be so self centered. I think this is a good idea because once you get to blackbelt getting Qi is a bitch. Especially with the 100 Qi every 24 hour limit. It would help so much.

-Supported.

It's very rare anyone reaches 100 qi a day, and if you do, then you go up a belt every 10 days (from black belt to 10'th dan), you don't think that's fast?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

agree with ferras well i got 700 qi in 7 days when i wanted to i played joustingfixed try that if you do streaks like i did its a piece of cake
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by experts View Post
agree with toxic the idiea is so simple the guy who opened this thread waqs thinking of farming qi means how much time you spent on trying things out and that means how much experienced you are

Excuse me, but I am the one who opened this thread and I opened it because most of the time I dont have time to play 100 games a day. Your argument is invalid.

(im)

wizard i ment in general also you dont need to play 100 game a day play 10/20 who cares you want win qi? thats ur idiea? its just... not suitable to toribash style
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by Wizard03 View Post
Excuse me, but I am the one who opened this thread and I opened it because most of the time I dont have time to play 100 games a day. Your argument is invalid.

I doubt Toribash was designed for you to play 100 games every day, they just made that limit for farmers. If so it would only take a month to get to go from white belt to 3rd dan, which is too easy.