Ranking
Classic rock is where it all began! Led Zeppelin, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Dokken, Rush, Ozzy Osbourne, The Who, Metallica, Megadeth, Living Colour, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Guns N' Roses, Dream Theater, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Boston, Bonham, Black Sabbath, Queen, Anthrax, Slayer, Aerosmith..

Yeah, not many bands out there who can sound as good as these bands could live, neither are there many who can create songs that are as understandable with a reason to bang your head against someone's face and running away only to do it to someone else.

Originally Posted by Powelly View Post

the drummer Ginger Baker was nothing special

Dude, shut up, he drums more differently than anyother drummer out there, and obviously you don't even know styles of drumming in general. EVERY drummer who has listened to Cream KNOWS that he is much different, and a drummer to be RESPECTED. Just because he doesn't do 32 note double bass beats doesn't mean he's nothing special, it's his approach to drumming that makes him a well-known and respected drummer.
Last edited by Drummer; Jan 25, 2009 at 04:15 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I didn't say he was bad, or I didn't like him etc.

I just have heard alot better.

But hey, don't get me wrong, he is great drummer, and always will be respected and well known etc.

Sorry for my understatement.
If he sucked he wouldn't be with Eric Clapton or would have a major record deal now would he?
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
If he sucked he wouldn't be with Eric Clapton or would have a major record deal now would he?

Hehee Major labels are the home of the shittiest bands on earth.
Cinger Baker is a good drummer though.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay