ES Recruitment Drive
nice replays william.Btw is sad how people dont care nothing about this section:/
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
nice replays william.Btw is sad how people dont care nothing about this section:/

Because for the most part, it's just random opener clashes, which are boring.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Thanx Brucia,Marco if you see the replays I'm pretty sure it isnt like this,most are long 1000 to 1500frames long,anyway I dont know if you are referring to my replays or this section.
Your messed up world enthrills me
This section. I don't have the patience to download a whole file full of replays.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
They are only about 10 but they are big as I mentioned.(I also don't have the patience to upload every replay by itself xD)
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Because for the most part, it's just random opener clashes, which are boring.

Also single player section for the most part is full of shitty replays made from people that hav just start to play sp,but from the other side there are AWESOME replay.An awesome replay in mp can be also better from some point of views(of course imo),cause was made with time reaction 20 (max)
Last edited by bRuCiA; Nov 26, 2009 at 02:33 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Brucia, if you want to continue debating this with Marco, take it to PMs. This is a replay thread, not a discussion about the quality of replays in these forums.