Toribash
Original Post
Taking A Screenshot (Windows and Mac)
Well, it appears some of you have trouble taking screenshots to post on the forums when it comes to making mods. Here's a detailed guide on how to do it.

Note: This will not cover POV-Rayed screenshots, that has been already covered by Nokturnal.

Method 1:

Step 1.) Find the image you wish to take the screenshot of.
Step 2.) Find and press the PrtScrn button. Some users have problems with this when the F Lock is on. So turning it off might help.

Step 3.) Open up paint or any other image editing programm.
Step 4.) Go on Edit > Paste, or Ctrl+V as a shortcut. Your image should now be pasted on the canvas.
Step 5.) Go on File > Save or Ctrl+S as a shortcut. A pop-up will appear prompting you to choose a name and file type. Preferred file types are *.jpg and .*png.
Step 6.) Go to http://www.tinypic.com/.
Step 7.) Browse your picture from your computer and upload it. Type in the Captcha text and copy the link under "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards".
Step 8.) On the forums paste what you copied on your post. Make sure it has [IMG] tags around it. It should look like this:
Method 2:

Step 1.) Find the frame you want to take a screenshot of.
Step 2.) Press F8
Step 3.) Follow the path given you on the Toribash client to the new .bmp image you just saved.
Step 4.) Open this image with any image editting programm.
Step 5.) Go on File > Save As... and choose a *.jpg, *.png or *.gif file format.
Step 6.) Browse your picture from your computer and upload it. Type in the Captcha text and copy the link under "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards".
Step 7.) On the forums paste what you copied on your post. Make sure it has [IMG] tags around it. It should look like this:

Mac:

Step 1.) Find the specific image you wish to take the screenshot of.
Step 2.) Press Shift+Command+3
Step 3.) Go to your desktop, you should see the image there.
Step 4.) Browse your picture from your computer and upload it. Type in the Captcha text and copy the link under "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards".
Step 5.) On the forums paste what you copied on your post. Make sure it has [IMG] tags around it. It should look like this:

Last edited by Tonakai; Sep 15, 2012 at 09:03 PM.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Re: Taking A Screenshot (Windows)
Haha nice tutorial, though it kinda breaks my heart to know we need a tutorial like this on Toribash forums.
Originally Posted by MetalMario
Not everyone is a keyboard wiz

Very true. Very true.
Please dont tell me thats your keyboard ducky anyway, I think everyone knows this, I believe they even teach this at school :P
Nah, my keyboard is sexy and not montone And has LED lights in it and stuff
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by LonelyDucky
Nah, my keyboard is sexy and not montone And has LED lights in it and stuff

Lol, so does mine. =D Blue LED lights shine down from the top of the keyboard, and spread across the entire thing via plastic glass covering it.
Pictures maybe?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do