Ranking
Original Post
Having trouble getting multiplayer to work.
If anyone has any suggestion on how i can fix this problem i'd appreciate it a lot. Okay so it happened a few weeks ago when my brother got his new laptop and ever since then every time i try to do multiplayer it comes up and says "Login failed" or "Not connected", thing is is that I'm logged in already and we have wifi running. i have tried the support service they gave me some ideas but none of them worked. I then tried redoing my password on the forums and gave it a go on Toribash but still nothing has changed.

I really want to get back to playing TB with everone cause it keeps me amused and i have a lot of fun just mucking around, any sort of help would be nice just as long as it gets my Toribash working.

Thanks everyone.

Jacklox2.
I had this too multiple times, most of the time relogging in works. Or maybe TB has problems when 2 Devices are logging into the same Account
No Errors ?

-Login to a different account and see if it works. if it works then log back into your main account, and it will hopefully work.
or
-its probably about your network&computer connection. if you made this post on the computer that you play TB on. then its not.
If not,
-You need to delete and install the whole game again if you have been getting same problem for over 1 day.
Goodluck
Last edited by Mafi; Feb 20, 2016 at 04:24 PM.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.