Toribash
Original Post
(Replay) Replay

How to apply

Brothers in Arms

Goals

Last edited by Alternative; Jan 31, 2018 at 06:43 AM.
Originally Posted by Fear
Making your thread is the most creative part of setting up a new clan. There are some must-haves that will be listed here, but keep in mind that anything beyond this is entirely up to you! Cool art, page layout and additional content are all things you can add to make your front page look amazing.

As a minimum though, you must include:

• A story or description about your clan
  • The clan's aims.
  • If your clan is using a bank, it must be listed clearly.

Please add the information needed in the above quote, you have 1 week to do so before the thread will be closed.

If you need any help writing a story or need help setting up goals/aims feel free to shoot me a PM, I'm here to help out and get everything in order for you.

Once you add those things you can also shoot me a pm to have me delete this post.

Update: looks good now! Good job
Last edited by Submerge; Jan 31, 2018 at 04:48 PM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Hi I'm total and I'm antisocial soooooo... I would like to join a clan ive been going clanless for a while in the usa eastern time :3 I play almost every day I am bad so put me at the bottom ill rank up.
Originally Posted by Total66 View Post
Hi I'm total and I'm antisocial soooooo... I would like to join a clan ive been going clanless for a while in the usa eastern time :3 I play almost every day I am bad so put me at the bottom ill rank up.

Accepted
Hello I'm Hildetorr! I'm from the United States and my GMT is - 8. I like playing Akido, ABD ,and Wushu. I took about a 7 month break right after creating this file ,but now I'm active in game and on the forums.

If accepted I would try to do my best to earn my keep.
Put me wherever for rank.
Attached Files
Domination.rpl (96.6 KB, 3 views)
Nice Save2.rpl (49.8 KB, 3 views)
Boxshu10.rpl (74.3 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Total66 View Post

Originally Posted by Hildetorr View Post
Hello I'm Hildetorr! I'm from the United States and my GMT is - 8. I like playing Akido, ABD ,and Wushu. I took about a 7 month break right after creating this file ,but now I'm active in game and on the forums.

If accepted I would try to do my best to earn my keep.
Put me wherever for rank.

ACCEPT NICE REPLAY