Ranking
Original Post
About clanwars
Is it allowed to reset if there happens teleport glitch during match?

Apathetic User
I think you can, if a glitch is happening during a match (i think after first turn) you can reset.
How can you say if only you are glitched or your opponent too? If he's winning he would say that for him it's all normal, and he obviously dont want the restart.

I think it's something difficoult to judge and would make confusion in the war. So you should continue to play and hope not to glitch to the death.

In my opinion.
take screens, prooving the glitch perhaps? When it happens
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
i have no idea what you mean by teleport glitch, but if a glitch happens when the match could go either way or the person who glitches is losing really hard (assuming the glitch makes the player who glitched lose), it should be the responsibility of the clan who won to give a point to the other clan. if it's a case where the player is winning and glitches and loses, it's really up to both clans. if the other clan has evidence and they want to contact a clan mod about it (me), i'll be happy to help in that scenario

either way i don't know what a teleport glitch is so i can't really help
A teleport glitch is when you're playing and you suddenly teleport a little bit to another place, often makes you Dq.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
A teleport glitch is when you're playing and you suddenly teleport a little bit to another place, often makes you Dq.

ah ok, right, in the case of something like this happening, the other clan should automatically see it as a glitch and let the other clan have a win so it's even