Toribash
ye. dont be scared. we wont sell them to thirds for 10$ ea. (or will we?)
Once more with feeling. Supzorz xD is back in the game
Lol...
(Deleted the Picture-haha, I see you, but you don't see me)

I'm on the right
and the girl on the left, just another random chick. Yup.

Notice: Chac's hair will soon be as long/half as long as mine
but not even close to half as sexy

I'm so white(b'-')b

Really wish I had a picture of me & my new guitar, that'd pwn so much more then this.

I'd like to comment about Pawned and Nightmares pictures btw,
I never want to see you in the dark, in a shady corner, with any shiny utensils :o Instant Cardiac Arrest
Last edited by SokuTofu; Sep 4, 2008 at 12:29 PM.
<hanz0> Once upon a time... NUCLEAR WINTER!
<Iburnaga> I would suck to get anally raped. XD
here is one off mah shcool website, i think this is liek 7 months ago (my hair is longer naow)

anyways, im teh dude on the left, closest to the camera, brown hair, gators jersey, y'know, teh smexy one xD

yea, i know, the people in my class where somewhat retarded (we all have mac's cuz they have some contract with apple to use the labtops they get for free and we use these labtops for work (i bought mine tho so i get to keep it and the very labtop u see mee using is the one im typing this with :O (im outa school naow)
Last edited by psyfon; Jun 30, 2008 at 01:03 PM.
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
Man, your school pwns , in my school you have to wear uniform =_=, and, we don't have laptops, and we only get to go on computers in our ict lesson, and the computers are fail, my laptop is faster than them >.>.
Originally Posted by Pawned View Post
Man, your school pwns , in my school you have to wear uniform =_=, and, we don't have laptops, and we only get to go on computers in our ict lesson, and the computers are fail, my laptop is faster than them >.>.

i fell srry for ya man
Shop | Replays
don u wanna comment on how different u thought i looked? xD
Shop | Replays
patz teh link no workiez

upload it to photobucket err sumthin
Shop | Replays