Toribash
yea a long time ago it was christmas and i was doing free santa heads for people and i did one for this here Fairfang when he was still a noob i remember that day well. and i like the guy hes a cool dude hes not bad ingame but not great I will give him a yes. The clan still has to vote tho. the application wasnt bad but not great. still a yes from me tho.
I've seen fairfang around lately, seems a good guy to have, my vote is Yes.
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
Fair fang your in game skill needs some improve meant so it is a no from me at the moment but everything else is okay.
Originally Posted by DimeBag77 View Post
yea a long time ago it was christmas and i was doing free santa heads for people and i did one for this here Fairfang when he was still a noob i remember that day well. and i like the guy hes a cool dude hes not bad ingame but not great I will give him a yes. The clan still has to vote tho. the application wasnt bad but not great. still a yes from me tho.

ur da best :3

Originally Posted by ago2808 View Post
I've seen fairfang around lately, seems a good guy to have, my vote is Yes.

Yea ikr. Thx btw.

Originally Posted by togo View Post
I vote yes for fairfang. He seems like a strong recruit.

thx man :3

Originally Posted by budsi2727 View Post
Yes

simple. Thx

Originally Posted by Noel View Post
Fair fang your in game skill needs some improve meant so it is a no from me at the moment but everything else is okay.

aw yeah thx

Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
I vote yes so that's like 4 votes your in

finally... thx everyone
GOD
yea man whenever you get online be sure to join our IRC channel and stay up to date on the clan thread.
Sup guys I used to be in Titan remember? But Killppl disbanded the clan and I'm looking for a new one. I figured I know you guys well and I became friends with dimebag. I also had a war with you guys. So I was wondering if I could join. Btw I don't need testing you guys know my skill.
Cats <3
Originally Posted by ehon View Post
Sup guys I used to be in Titan remember? But Killppl disbanded the clan and I'm looking for a new one. I figured I know you guys well and I became friends with dimebag. I also had a war with you guys. So I was wondering if I could join. Btw I don't need testing you guys know my skill.

Apply and we will vote on you.