Toribash
NeverKnown
Maz
22 years old
10th Dan

I want to join because I feel like it, WaR seems like a pretty good representation of me, I thought I may as well give it a go, seeing as real life is a major disappointment at times.

I can offer some major kickassery - See replays, will also get into some pretty interesting conversations while im winning (maybe).

Something interesting I can do is juggle 4 balls, can you?
I cant tell you something im not, but I can tell you something I wish I was, I always fantasised about being a wrestler in the WWE, can you imagine the rush Stone Cold got every time he entered the ring, best rush you could get without narcotics I reckon.

Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: DimeBag77

Previous clans?:Echo

Time zone: GMT+/--1:00

In-game activity on a scale of 1-10: 7
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10: 2
Attached Files
WaR NK1.rpl (77.1 KB, 8 views)
WaR NK2.rpl (71.7 KB, 8 views)
WaR NK3.rpl (79.6 KB, 8 views)
WaR NK4.rpl (52.1 KB, 7 views)
WaR NK5.rpl (106.7 KB, 7 views)
Well Neverknown I like you and your replays are alright but they are glitched up for me. Some of them are uke beating you in a multiplayer server but I imagine its just glitched and you are actually uke. Also your activity worries me so I will vote Neutral and I encourage you to come to the IRC channel that we have. You can find the link on our main clan page.
Hello, my name is sledgren. I am currently a blue belt. I had another account name kerrster where i was a brown belt, and had been on the clans TFO, Anon, and kira. I had unfortunately forgot the password to that account. I play toribash almost everyday as it is a favorite pastime of mine. I am working very hard to be more forum active as that is key to be a full member of a clan. I unfortunately do not have steam or Skype so that is a disadvantage toward my participation in this clan. On this account i had been in Lux. I have never been banned or in fractured in toribash or in a clan. I am very good playing under pressure, so i can defiantly enhance our win percentage in clan wars. I hope you enjoy my application and consider me for your clan.

thanks,
sledgren
Sledgren, your not what we are looking for in a member. Re apply if you so choose to when you become a 3rd dan.
Neverknown: Your forum activity is very very low, you app was not the best, and your replays do not impress me. I saw no, sorry.

Sled: Your app didnt impress me either, you have no replays, and your best doesn't meet the requirements, even if you could the brown belt account. I say no as well sorry.
alright thanks for the feedback budsi2727, and dimebag, what are you looking for in a member for that when i am third dan i shall be able to better my application?
-----
thanks for the feedback budsi2727, and dimebag, what are you looking for in a applicant for that i know once im 3rd dan?
Last edited by sledgren; May 11, 2014 at 02:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
sledgren: Look at the first page in the thread.

Neverknown: I like the skill, although the forum activity is very low… I will be monitoring you over the next few days to see if there is a change in that!

Ago: Yes I was very happy with that post
Originally Posted by togo View Post

Rules of our clan
☢Be respectful and follow the rules of Toribash.
☢Maintain activity in the clan through various ways.
☢Display maturity and good sportsmanship.
☢Always strive to imrove yourself.
☢Be a good representative of our clan.
☢Follow the "Clan Aim".

Application Guideline
Steam Name (optional):
Skype Name (optional):
Why do you want to join (go into detail!):
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.):
Something interesting about you:
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't:
Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?:
Previous clans?:
Time zone:
Previous names/alt accounts?:
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10:
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10:
Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times:
Player card (optional... but recommended):
We require a minimum of 2 replays (at least 1 single player, more preferred). If your skill is ingame related, then post anywhere up to 7 replays.

This application is just a guideline... If you would rather create a different format of an application, feel free to do so!
Anyone is welcome to apply, even if you don't meet the requirements.
Just know that you have a much better chance if you meet our standards!

Please make your application look professional.

Example Appliction

Once your app has been posted, we as a clan will vote to decide on your fate! Keep in mind if you're not active, lying on your application, being rude, not typing "WarHead is the best" 3 times, involved in any toribash related shady activity, ect... you are subject to being auto-denied/kicked from WarHead.
Togo, the lead recruiter, has the right to auto-accept/auto-deny any person applying for the clan.

Good luck on applying!