ES Recruitment Drive
>it's two tronbs, two bastions, rein and lucio on defense episode
literal cancer
retired
never thought I'd miss seeing bastions and torbs in my games when I played a premade who went 5 divas and a lucio

they usually shove the first couple objectives then switch to a "normal" team comp where they have 15m to get to the last point. Shit's crazy
Last edited by MrJingles; Jun 20, 2016 at 05:31 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Ranked Mode is out right now.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Okay so I'm pretty much addicted to this game now.

I play a pretty wide range of heroes so hit me up if you tryna play (NA East)

box#11901. Please let me know your TB name once added.
Last edited by box; Jun 29, 2016 at 11:31 AM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
So, how many games did you guys win on your placement matches and what skill rating did you get?

I ended up 7W 3L and got 54 SR.
I haven't played a FPS, let alone OW, in over a month, so I'm holding off on comp until I shake the rust off.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
given im a highly competitive person, rather elite in FPS games and want to compete on high levels with a giant skill ceiling. how worth is it to get this game for me?

now that they have a "proper" ranked mode it got my interested, but i saw that there are quite a few noob proof heroes to pick, does it really pay off playing one which requires more skill? how far do i get with proper aim?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
http://prntscr.com/bmvu4g

Somebody teach me, yo.

Added, Box.

I'm KMizfit#1415
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I don't know what im doing in this game. I have it for ps4

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."