Ranking
Originally Posted by dank View Post
man its depressing when you get 5 gold medals as soldier because your ana doesnt know she can heal with left click

idk how but u somehow won the dumbass support lottery.
thats like 1 per 1 million games or 1 per 1 with ur luck
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
idk how but u somehow won the dumbass support lottery.
thats like 1 per 1 million games or 1 per 1 with ur luck

i consider myself lucky when we dont have 3 snipers in a game
dreamy suicide act
i've leveled up well over a dozen times already to get the Summer Games Box, but still no Sprinter or Track And Field Tracer skins :c
meanwhile, I already got both the new Lucio skins :c twice
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
i got the sprinter tracer skin but dont really like it so i stick to slipstream

also lost 4 games in a row and dropped 3 ranks yay
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
i got the sprinter tracer skin but dont really like it so i stick to slipstream

i would like it more without the cape/flag if you know what i mean e.e

also, on a side note, i filled up like 20 pages of favorites on deviantart with Widowmaker fanart :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
i only use the sprinter tracer for the flag, even if we do terrible in everything
that and its the only legendary skin i have for tracer
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
yea the flag is lame, cant even see tracer booty smh
dreamy suicide act
you take that back! the union jack is the flag of champions, and people who do horribly at sports. americree is also pretty cool though
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
you take that back! the union jack is the flag of champions, and people who do horribly at sports. americree is also pretty cool though

unboxed that one too but already got the riverboat skin so im sticking with that

yay was winning a game but teammate decides to leave for no reason and everyone follows until im alone
Last edited by dank; Aug 12, 2016 at 07:52 PM.
dreamy suicide act