Toribash
really nice mod again here is a replay that i make to test if desert eagle was better
Attached Files
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
extreme your desert eagle was textured XD and nice replay you have there. Dual pistols may be fast, but desert eagle is better in power.
]
yep but the desert eagle was textured because of gradient
LOL Escape
Description
Uke: OMG LOOK UP TORI
Tori: WTF?!?!
Uke: Not WTF it's LOL and it's falling on us
*sound of crushing bones*
There is a giant LOL falling on you! You need to save yourself, but... the LOL is instagib! So watch out. This mod is dedicated to extremerun( Yeah I made it for him cuz he says lol alot and I was bored as hell XD).
Pictures

This loloks weird huh? And sorry for double post I couldn't wait XD
Attached Files
LOLescape.tbm (905 Bytes, 5 views)
]
Wich one you love? The lol one? Give me some suggestions and I will try to fulfill them. That one psyfon told me: "make a motercycle mod but make the wheels ur feet like in poptarts motorcycle mod (find it then copy it down) and make uke have one too and make a ramp so u can jump at eachother and use that katana so u can attack" That is just wicked sick XD but i will try.
Last edited by Danvari; Sep 25, 2008 at 10:08 PM.
]
awsome mod LoLescape
Katana Jousting
Description
How the title says. It's good mod actually I like it you can do many things, but when you are playing in sp you can do many other things not like with normal frames. Like:
Tori-6 frames skip
*throws katana at uke hand*
*Uke hands disember!*
Uke:What the (bleep) HAX!
Tori: (^_^)
Pictures:

and a bonus:

Ok so I want to say that I heard that mod like that has been made by kai, but i can't see it aproved so I will try to aprove it. Ok Kthxbai
Attached Files
katanajoust.tbm (1.8 KB, 3 views)
WTFHAX!.rpl (55.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Danvari; Sep 29, 2008 at 08:50 PM.
]
you forgot the attachement for the katana jousting....