Toribash
Original Post
(Daedric) Daedra
The Creation.

According to the creation theory espoused by the majority of religious scholars in Tamriel, the Daedra were a product of the battle between the primordial deities Anu and Padomay. The combined blood of Padomay and Anu has formed the Aedra, while Padomay's pure blood formed into the Daedra. Just as Padomay had despised the mortal world, these Daedra were totally alien beings, with no connection to Mundus.

According to the book "Sithis", Anu isn't a deity of any kind, but is rather a static force without consciousness, personality, intent or will, being immutable static light. Something cannot be created without changing the creator, and Anu is static, and does not change.

It is Sithis, that created all things. Sithis sundered the Eternal Anu to create new ideas. Unfortunately, some of these ideas became manifest and desired to be as eternal as Anu.This created Aetherius and the Aedra. It is said That all Aedra come from the thoughts of Sithis which seek their own permanence, and all the Daedra come from the blood of Sithis.

Some of the daedric princes started an alliance to reach out of oblivion, into the mortal world...

Ranks and members:

Leaders:
Thease are the Daedric Princes who started this alliance.

Sithis: The Creator of Daedra
(Dubstep921)

Sheogorath: The Prince of madness
(TheAgonist)

Mehrunes Dagon: The Prince of Destruction
(g99master)

Commanders:
Thease are respected members of the alliance and have a chance of finding godhood among the other daedric princes.

Dremora: Are the most powerfull of the lesser daedra and are able to war.

Lycanthrope: Hircines Followers who are able to recruit.

Members:
Thease are the people who are active and show promise for further promotions

Lesser Dremora: Warriors of the Daedra.

New Blood:
Lesser Daedra: Thease are the new bloods.
Headles, zekew169 and NatWarrior

Inactive:
You will be trasfered Here if youre inactive for 10days without a word and you will be thrown in the oblivion (kicked) if youre gone for another 10 days.

Goals:
1.Win our 1st War
2.Win our 5th War
3.Win our 10th War
4.Win our 25th War
5.Win our 35th War
6.Open our Clan Bank
7.Recruit 3 members
8.Recruit 5 members
9.Recruit 10 members

Rules:
1.Don`t be rude to each other/you must be mature
2.Don't be racist or sexist
3.Don't judge people for their skill
4.Notify others in the clan if there's a war
5.Don't give us bad rep
Last edited by Dubstep921; Mar 18, 2015 at 09:38 AM. Reason: rules
good work, re-opened
Last edited by Faint; Feb 15, 2015 at 08:54 PM.
Does anyone have any suggestions for more/changed story, clan page art or any ideas to improve our clan?
I have the shiniest meat bicycle!
Hey guys sorry for not being active i am really sick at the time(i have got bronchitis).
I will be getting on when i am able to.
hope you guys understand sinister.
Hello?... I would Like To Join This Clan... Here Are My Reasons, I love Skyrim, Am A Fan Of Daedric Warriors, And I Just Love The Community In here! The Reasons Why I think You Would Accept Me Are That. I Can Adapt To Any Mod Or Community, I Can Play In Multiple Ways, And Can Deal With Things Fairly Easily. Like if I get kicked I wont make A Big Fuss. I would Just Take It in... Okay, So. That's Why.
Any way to join?
What are the requirements to do so?
And is loving TES lore a plus if i apply?