Ranking
Original Post
[MEMBER] Pranit
Who is the amazing pranit
Hello there friends my name is pranit, in game and irl. I live in Bangkok Thailand, but for some fucking reason this game thinks I am from china. Started playing toribash like 5 years ago. I like playing football(soccer) irl, don’t play much of basketball but I can play, and I love to workout. I started playing war thunder recently and I love it, and I guess im going to start minecraft again for creations server. I still play a lot of toribash. Not the best at it, used to be good but im rusty af these days. But im getting better slowly.

Why did I join the almighty AEON?
Well there was this time where I was with sparky and chirs and I had legit just come back after a looooongg break. And chirs said he would invite me but I didn’t believe him cuz he would never have invited me. Then I joined sk8r cuz im stupid, I was a clan hopper so I joined FC right after that then after that I joined lucky, I actually managed to stay in lucky for like 1-2 weeks which is pretty long for me, then I left and joined AEON. After procrastinating my fat ass I finally got my ass to write this thing.

My experience so far.
Well ive stayed a while here already and I plan to stay for a long time. I have had soooo much fun here and I plan to have more fun. Im trying to make it to the ingame practices but the timings are just off for me. Everyone I have met so far has been amazing to me and I hope I have treated them with respect as well.

Thanks for reading my dudes!
So fking cute this post.
Glad you on board.
Hope you stay longer than just a “long time“. <3
<3 trust me, I won't leave ;)

Honestly the most fun I've ever had in toribash has come from this clan, most of it from all the voice chats