ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Perk Points for custom 3d item
I suggest having a pricey option for Clan Perk Points which is giving a clan the option to have their own 3d item.

Suggested Price
- 500,000 CPP (can be made higher if deemed necessary)

3d Item Limitations
- 3d item shouldn't be risque
* add usual restraints when someone requests a custom 3d item

How it works
- A clan can purchase ONE custom 3d item with CPP
- Minimum of X players from the clan can obtain the item (value in mind is 10)
- Maximum of X players from the clan can obtain the item (value in mind is 50)

- Once the item has been conjured, everyone who is currently in the clan gets the item as long they meet the min and max criteria.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Clan items, mostly resulting from CL, have been the most tedious and annoying requests given to Item Forgers.

While I understand the intention of bringing forward a high reward for clans to aim towards, this isn't going to happen mostly due to the nature of all previous requests, and how the interaction was handled. I think there is space for discussing the idea further, but instead with different forms of rewards.

Clans are in need of a rework, and it's something on the to-do list, we think that clans deserve a more established system that places more importance on wars and what belonging to a clan means in itself. However, this isn't something that can even be given an ETA, as there are other projects currently being worked on, which take priority.

So to summarize, this idea will not be implemented. However, maybe we can find a different way to reward clans currently?

*won't change the tag yet, as there may be some valuable discussion for alternatives, but please assume that the custom items are off the list.
Originally Posted by melrose View Post
Clan items, mostly resulting from CL, have been the most tedious and annoying requests given to Item Forgers.

While I understand the intention of bringing forward a high reward for clans to aim towards, this isn't going to happen mostly due to the nature of all previous requests, and how the interaction was handled. I think there is space for discussing the idea further, but instead with different forms of rewards.

Clans are in need of a rework, and it's something on the to-do list, we think that clans deserve a more established system that places more importance on wars and what belonging to a clan means in itself. However, this isn't something that can even be given an ETA, as there are other projects currently being worked on, which take priority.

So to summarize, this idea will not be implemented. However, maybe we can find a different way to reward clans currently?

*won't change the tag yet, as there may be some valuable discussion for alternatives, but please assume that the custom items are off the list.

i remember that poll we had to chose an update theme, it was clans vs market, we got the market update, do you have an idea of what was planned for clans? i remember sir mentioned something about clan arm bands that sounded cool but what other stuff such an update would bring? not sure if this is the right place to ask tbh, but im curious.

i could make a thread in rapid threads forum
if needs be
Originally Posted by Majed View Post
i remember that poll we had to chose an update theme, it was clans vs market, we got the market update, do you have an idea of what was planned for clans? i remember sir mentioned something about clan arm bands that sounded cool but what other stuff such an update would bring? not sure if this is the right place to ask tbh, but im curious.

i could make a thread in rapid threads forum
if needs be

As for clans there’s a whole rework and overhaul on the to do list, it’s a lot of really good stuff. We don’t want to give too much away, so you’ll have to wait and see : P
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~