ES Recruitment Drive
Uke's chest is lumped in front of the neck. Not much you can do about it. It'd be quite difficult to get a decap let alone a boom decap.
*cough*

ill comment it when i get to the computer. k? =3
Proud member of ORMO and [T]
ok, the decap was a bit weak looking but good try

i think this might work but not yet :/
Attached Files
q- this could work.rpl (115.5 KB, 19 views)
XD that was epic Tamer0! ive been trying to do that too!
It was the easiest way I could find to get a decap from the kick. Add a bit of editing for power and angle, along with a bit of luck, and hey presto, decap.

I'm still interested to see if anyone can get the decap in the boomhit though...
Doesn't look like it would possible to both decap and boom with the same amount of parts. The kick is placed too close to get any extra speed to drive your foot through to the perfect spot into uke's chest. It would be nice for someone to prove me wrong, though, as this replay would be quite epic.
When I looked at it, I came to the conclusion that there were three main ways to go about attempting to get a decap out of this and keeping just the one attack around the chest area:
  • Managing to tweak the kick to get the decap into the boomhit (what I hope to see but might be impossible).
  • Partially withdrawing the kick after the boomhit to provide, basically, a second attempt at the decap.
  • After the boomhit, kicking the head and chest towards the ground to get a decap on impact (the only one of the three I managed to achieve).

P.S. Good to see you posting in ORMO, Moltex, I hope to see you around here in the future.
I got it as a double kick. The second kick is only a few frames later, so it appears to all be one kick.
Attached Files
$got it.rpl (256.3 KB, 18 views)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well