Ranking
Originally Posted by William View Post
Thank you!

So, I just checked. There was an activity check, and we did reply after two days. Still have no idea why it was removed. :/

EDIT: Never mind, got it.

3 responses on an open activity check like that does not meet standards. You guys had plenty of time to make a more significant response and it didn't happen. It's dead, revival is a possibility but there needs to be a massive turnaround in activity levels.
collect snots from the nose
can anyone make an organization? is there a fee to make an organization(unofficial)?
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
You can make a thread in the subforum.
It's free to make an organization.
What is the current policies that determine which Official Organizations can continue to keep their status (in terms of activity)? Additionally, who is left in charge to decide which organizations are approved to be official to begin with?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Wpuld it be legal to create an orc org for all fellow orc lovers?

Originally Posted by Rules
1. No stupid or wibblish organisations.

3. All Organizations must at least vaguely have something to do with Toribash, whether pulling the community together on other platforms or to bring countrymen together in Toribash.

Got your response dude, I don't think so. Really. Damn what an org
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
1. It's not stupid, uniting orc lovers, create orc textures and training orc guys and that kind of stuff is not stupid.

2. Where else than in toribash will you find orc ?
-----
#teamorc
Last edited by Thronior; Aug 27, 2016 at 09:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
poor thronior, wants even more places to shitpost.
i mean, most clan squad would be unanimous in the opinion that an orc lover organisation is wibblish.