Toribash
Original Post
ฬєlς๏๓є t๏ tђє ค๒אรร ~ Marrez's replay thread

banner by Velair/Khal

yes i am soomrai

i go through these butter like threads

cnc pls
Attached Files
+TAMMY_ Dr@m@ B0mb.rpl (175.0 KB, 246 views)
Last edited by Marrez; Aug 14, 2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: something new
beware
the goblin
The first spin was just fantastic, unfortunately you make the transition into the second spin
kinda eh, but doesn't take away too much I suppose. It was still set up very nicely, and
the kick was pretty cool too. I like how spread out the dms were, you got the legs, torso,
and the head all with one kick. No pose twitching. 2baller, yo. Nice set btw.
wow that
sucked
First replay is really good. Great fluidity and dm. Have you try to jungle with the head right after it bump on your stomach ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

First replay

Opener was generic but came out with a really nice spin nicely done. Kick was just fantastic several dm's torso, legs, etc with just one kick. Going into the pose was really smooth with no twitches. Loved the replay.

Second replay

It just made me laugh to be honest haha. It looked like your tori was on crack or something.
It's decent, I like it! Keep up the good work! Movement is a little bit too jerky, but not too much, try relaxing and holding more joints when moving to move nicely.
4yk, 4yk, eto 4to? - eto Scam4ik!
Originally Posted by kidScam4ik View Post
It's decent, I like it! Keep up the good work! Movement is a little bit too jerky, but not too much, try relaxing and holding more joints when moving to move nicely.

umm, ok, words hurt.

anyway, another thingy majig.
Attached Files
+TAMMY_ Aquaboogie.rpl (305.0 KB, 119 views)
beware
the goblin
First replay: Very nice and short i liked it.

Second replay: Was just to make u laugh :3

Third replay: for me was the best at the moment a low gravity replay with a good spin when u started it and good hits with nice effects

Great job keep that :b
Aqua:

Spin was pretty nice, split was alright kinda looked awkward, second kick i like how you transitioned it so well from the split with a nice boom, next punch hit thingy whatever it is xD looked really clean and smooth. Pose looked okay but you kinda twitched into it. Still liked the replay though.

Requesting c&c on wolf tities in my replay thread.
The kick used to gather your momentum in the opener was a bit wierd because of how quickly you contracted the knee, but it got the job done.
Solid split, well placed grab, solid boomhit, but extremely predictable.
Your arm kinda wiggled a bit before you grabbed his leg. I was surprised though that your wrist didn't break while punching his dick, so good job on that I guess.

Well done replay, but it's been done so many times before...
oh yeah