Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] My clan war is bugged out idk what to do.
Basicly we had a war with Deadly Kitties and so i sent the request war of 10 straight after realizing we fight for a long time and the war not finishing i need help understanding why the war is bugged out and it wont finish my own clan members cant start a war with this bug or glitch idk so i went to a betting server searching for a gm cause i think gm cant fix a clan bug war i found a gm called scorpio and whisper him that we had a clan war with Deadly Kitties and so they won 10 times and the war did not finish after i fight them for more rounds i stood up 8 hours in toribash trying find out the problem so we whisper for a while in the toribash betting server i am in now made by lurk he told me he cant do anything with the clan bug i mention to him and so i got to use the help of a clan mod like faint,rai,gynx,mathias so these people can help me fix this bug of clan war not finishing i'm not sure but this is what scorpio told me recommendation please fix this problem so that my clan members could war other clans if there is anything else i need to say to fix this bug of war not finishing i could within the 5 hour momentarily i am going through sleep deprivation i would like just the clan bug to be fix just let them have clan win and post in the history or just cancel the war so my clan member could keep doing another war if the same bug happen i will notice and also message again in this forum support
Whatever you are talking about, Scam Reports definitely isn't place for this. Read section rules:

http://forum.toribash.com/announcement.php?f=518

before making a thread next time, for now I am moving it somewhere else. Maybe somebody will be able to help you.
Looks like the problem is that you didn't set anything in the first to catergory, so the clan war will continue until you play out all 25 games (the game limit)

So you should either finish all the 25 games (you would have to play 12 more games) or if can't meetup with the other clan pm-me and I will cancel the war.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)