Ranking
Original Post
cannot join qa1
so im playing in qa1, when im going to afk a bit, its says not connected. When i try joining again it not works, i try multiples time but still not work.
What should i do
patriot00
Looks like the room is full, check on the server browser how many players are in there before joining. The max is 4
Could you do me a favour, do what Lite says, check who's in the room and let us know, specifcally , if these three people are in the room
- Nevada
- Skinpunk
- [Piratez] Squirre1

Nope, when the room is full its not written "not connected" i think, its written " the server is Full , please join another room " . And gunkmam, i dont see those players, im not online today, the case happened yesterday
patriot00
The not connected message can also mean the room is full.

Gunkman was asking for those 3 names because if they were in there the room glitched again. Which it probably isn't as you say they weren't.

Rejoining it today would probably work, if there aren't 4 members in yet.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmm so if that 3 players go in that room , that room will glitched again?
I will try joining the room soon.
And sorry too i dont know if not connected = room full
Okay so should i close this?
patriot00
Originally Posted by SFCS View Post
Hmm so if that 3 players go in that room , that room will glitched again?
I will try joining the room soon.
And sorry too i dont know if not connected = room full
Okay so should i close this?

No, the room was glitched a while ago, and it showed up those 3 players coincidentally.

If you try to join it again, remember there can't be over 3 people in there if you join.

Not connected isn't always room full, it can also mean you're banned or other things, but in most other cases it explains why you can't join in the chat thing, it doesn't do it with room full I guess.

And I'll close this if you think it's fixed, you can reopen it again if you still can't join it later when it isn't full.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]