ES Recruitment Drive
on my tumblr man. on my tumblr ;)

to everyone else, i'm working on transitioning all of my drawn art into computer generated. Maybe it will make me want to do more online art
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
on my tumblr man. on my tumblr ;)

to everyone else, i'm working on transitioning all of my drawn art into computer generated. Maybe it will make me want to do more online art

If you made the one in your avatar then yes
all my yes

and if you didn't
still, all my yes
First time checking out this thread. Hack, your art is fucking amazing! Keep it up!
Cats <3
It's great to see your progress.
You're beginning to become a great anime artist!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by uGKratos View Post
Props man, I love your work. How long have you been drawing?

Thanks! And, I've only been drawing "seriously" for about 3 and a half years. But I started 'doodling' and 'sketching' since I was very young

Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
It's great to see your progress.
You're beginning to become a great anime artist!

Coming from you now, versus back then, it means a lot alpha, thank you!

Thanks to everyone else as well!

--------------------------------

And, I've been in the chibi mood for more then this past week. I've made countless chibi characters, but I liked this one the most.
It is now my background for my desktop(Beware, large image).

so kawai~

Hallu I absolutely love all of your art *_*
I know a lot of amazing artists, so when I say you're good, you're pretty good
In the darkness of life what can we behold,
But the matter of truth that cannot be told?
Hello all!

I just thought I should update this as I am now bored and currently working on a desktop image for my computer.
It is rather large and I'm no where near complete, nor do I know what I want to put on it.

I'm terrible at scenery, and I don't know how to make art on the computer. Just coloring things in, as that's all I'm doing. I drew this on a piece of paper, transfered it to the computer and since my scanner apparently thinks my piece of paper is like 3000x1500, it works out perfectly for backgrounds on my 32 inch monitor.

if you have any idea's what I should add, let me know. Otherwise I'll just start doodling around randomly adding things here and there.

this image is f*cking huge k

obviously I plan on moving the image up so the feet are at desktop height, but that's irrelevant since I didn't do anything to it other then color it in so far, no adjustments of height have been added, it's just where I drew it on the paper