Toribash
oofun4: Before you bag on me again for not using carbon/charcoal, I went out and bought a carbon pencil. I did not like it what so ever, so I tried charcoal, and that was even worse. I might be doing something wrong with it. But I can't say I haven't tried it. So please, stop yelling at me for not doing it ;-;

I made this for that special someone of mine, although they don't know I made it for them, I'm pretty sure they'll appreciate it when they see it. Hopefully their lazy ass decides to get in their house and look at it. Or else we will have problems. s

yes it's for that special someone of mine

And please, if you haven't already, follow me on my deviantart!! I'll probably put more(sexual)things on there than here.
Worth the wait right?
Hacks don't worry , i am not forcing u to use Carbon xP , USE IT FOR ... lol jk
-----
it just help u doing more better shading , thats all O:
Last edited by oofun4; Jul 21, 2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
-----

Dude, ok... we understand. You can stop with that talking now. You already have 4/5 posts mentioning the same thing and you're actually not helping at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my heavens... can't believe that you have done that for me! :o
I really wasn't expecting it and I must say that I'm pretty appreciated for that.
Too bad that it doesn't fit my screen properly (because of the massive weightcomparared to the width) but it is already as one of wallpapers.
It's a very good piece of work and specially is made by my 'bro' at Toribash. Thank your very much.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
-----

Yea, when I watch tutorials, they used it to darken lines, as well as shade it at the same time. I tried some of both, and then on the same picture everyone turned out a complete mess. I still might be doing something wrong with it, but who knows. If I get some first hand tips on how to use carbon/charcoal, I might give it another shot. If it doesn't workout, ohwell.

Hayz: <3
No major flaw.
epic as usual.
Keep it up.
Do you really think you're in control

Yes

So, I personally think I'm getting really good with my recent close up profile pictures, such as this one. I'm beginning to get better like this, but I still need to work on body parts such as hands and feet. I'm pretty good on everything else.
Hope you like this as much as I did drawing it!

And please, if you haven't already, follow me on my deviantart!! I'll probably put more(sexual)things on there than here.
I've decided to post the the steps of my drawings. I would have posted my first step, but I didn't think of it until now. The first step was just the sketch. Now comes the hardened lines; with a touch of shading the eyes. It is far from complete.
I will update as my shading comes along.

PS: This will be my first picture of depth perception, I want it to look like shes holding food out, offering it to you. But you can clearly tell by the picture.

Depthn'Shit

And for those who can't really read, this is far from finished. Might be another day or so for the shading.
Is amazing ..i know is hard to draw something like that...and i like it i dont have bad commentaries for you 9/10
up for request
Again no major flaw, the sketch is yet to finish so I can't point out any thing bad.
Looking good as usual.
Do you really think you're in control