Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
>glock
> 90 in 1, then
> 97 in 1

feelsbad x2

glock
> 84 in 6

feelsbad x3.

tho i usually go with deag the first round. i mean i don't play serious anymore, so don't do like me. i'm just decent at landing headshots with the deag so i feel fairly comfortable with buying it no matter what round it is.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
glock
> 84 in 6

feelsbad x3.

tho i usually go with deag the first round. i mean i don't play serious anymore, so don't do like me. i'm just decent at landing headshots with the deag so i feel fairly comfortable with buying it no matter what round it is.

In my opinion, buying deagle in first round is the WORSE decission you can ever make. Yeah, the deag can possibly kill someone with 2 shots in the body, but considering the enemies will have body armor and you wont, you are very exposed, wont talk about the aim punch coz that's obvious already. Also, since the normal pistols can also kill with 1 shot in the head in pistols (glock, ain't lookin' at you, piece of shit) buying deag in first round again doesn't make sense, even if you're good with it.

Also, the most retarded damage i got with glock was like 98 in fucking 8 hits, COME ON NOW, i know i didn't hit the head at all but seriously now.
Yeah that's really annoying, and one time, I shit you not I dinked a kid jumping through mid doors, wallbanged him for 1 damage, I either did other damage or idk wtf happebed
Someone on Reddit asked Valve why spinbotters don't seem to get caught. It's a neat response:

[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
In my opinion, buying deagle in first round is the WORSE decission you can ever make. Yeah, the deag can possibly kill someone with 2 shots in the body, but considering the enemies will have body armor and you wont, you are very exposed, wont talk about the aim punch coz that's obvious already. Also, since the normal pistols can also kill with 1 shot in the head in pistols (glock, ain't lookin' at you, piece of shit) buying deag in first round again doesn't make sense, even if you're good with it.

Also, the most retarded damage i got with glock was like 98 in fucking 8 hits, COME ON NOW, i know i didn't hit the head at all but seriously now.

yeah, it's why i told everyone to not do like me. i don't play this game serious at all because i find no joy in that. if i were to play for the serious part of it, i would've gone with a tec9 on t and keep the usp on ct.
M I N I V A N
play the game for fun, have a nice chat with ur teammates n see how they doin.
prolly most fun way to play
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
say priviet my drute, kag da la? then when u die shout kurwa pashal na huy.
youll be ruski commie in no time
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18