Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Im nearly gn1 if anyone wants to queue sometime.

You finally moving on up?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Ya'll better watch out, I'm Silver III and haven't played in like a month B)

i got LE and then deranked to dmg after losing my rank to inactivity
got nobody to play with now cause everyone who plays is in muricaland and isnt awake when i play or cant stand the ridiculous ping between NA and EU servers
8===D
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
got nobody to play with now cause everyone who plays is in muricaland and isnt awake when i play or cant stand the ridiculous ping between NA and EU servers

I'm awake kid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
got out of dmg some months ago. started skin changing and stuff which was fun. then valve got me :^). was on smurf acc tho so w/e.
now i'm supreme, and to everyone thinking nova is full of retards, supreme is no different.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by fallu View Post

am gold nova 4 atm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Hours View Post
got out of dmg some months ago. started skin changing and stuff which was fun. then valve got me :^). was on smurf acc tho so w/e.
now i'm supreme, and to everyone thinking nova is full of retards, supreme is no different.

hardest part for me getting back to dmg after many months of just not playing was the gn1-4 ranks. Not sure if actual cheaters/smurfs/or what, but it was tough lol. The shit the "legit players" do there too, you don't expect them to do so because it's honestly retarded. But they get away with it because of the same fact and you honestly don't expect something so stupid. That was the most aggravating part.

Other than that, had fun. Don't play too much often now, since it's hard to find 5 for me. MG ranks were a breeze tho.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

im mg1 now and south africans are all retards
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?