ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: who would you like to win?
samule
5 Votes / 8.62%
Gamer
2 Votes / 3.45%
0megear
20 Votes / 34.48%
lancer_c
6 Votes / 10.34%
Pa360uHuk
14 Votes / 24.14%
War_Hero
11 Votes / 18.97%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by littlenooby View Post
VOTING OVER!!!

GAMER IS ELIMINATED!

sorry gamer

new poll will be up tomorrow

Is it really necessary to keep making a new poll and cut off one contestant each time? I really don't think any of the people involved would be upset if Omegear was labeled the winner based on the most votes in this single poll (I know I wouldn't).

It would be a different story if the voting was in a controlled environment and the votes for the person that got taken out of the contest would then get distributed to the other contestants, but that's not really the case. As the polls are recreated people who voted before will probably just lose interest in voting.
Last edited by lancer_c; May 29, 2008 at 09:23 AM.
Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
Is it really necessary to keep making a new poll and cut off one contestant each time? I really don't think any of the people involved would be upset if Omegear was labeled the winner based on the most votes in this single poll (I know I wouldn't).

It would be a different story if the voting was in a controlled environment and the votes for the person that got taken out of the contest would then get distributed to the other contestants, but that's not really the case. As the polls are recreated people who voted before will probably just lose interest in voting.

+1
Another poll need only if all have identical number of voice.
0megear win, finish it pls :/
I used to be a toribash player like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee...

i am not making a new poll for each player eliminated, i am going to make one more poll to choose the top 3 people
Originally Posted by littlenooby View Post
i am not making a new poll for each player eliminated, i am going to make one more poll to choose the top 3 people

regardless it isn't needed, you could just pick the top three based on this poll. The results will end up the same, even in a controlled environment where those 2 votes gamer had going back into the poll. Maybe if you just left the top three from this poll and then did the voting again, maybe... but even still that doesn't seem needed in the slightest.
Last edited by lancer_c; May 29, 2008 at 11:47 PM.
[COLOR=red][B]
regardless it isn't needed, you could just pick the top three based on this poll. The results will end up the same, even in a controlled environment where those 2 votes gamer had going back into the poll. Maybe if you just left the top three from this poll and then did the voting again, maybe... but even still that doesn't seem needed in the slightest.

DO NOT EDIT A MODERATOR'S COMMENT.
-Samule
Last edited by Samule; Jun 11, 2008 at 08:27 AM. Reason: why samule why!
I have a question? Why is my rocket car not winning? The pain job are nice, but littlenooby said to be creative and mine haz rokitz! :o
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I have a question? Why is my rocket car not winning? The pain job are nice, but littlenooby said to be creative and mine haz rokitz! :o

I would've voted for you if Samule wasn't so awesome.
Seriously.
And as for what to do with the thread, I think it is up to littlenooby. Doing a poll for the final three might be okay, or just taking the results from this one.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around