ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Opener Challenge 3

Halp!

Got opener, what do?!

I have a simple but very ambiguous opener, and it's your job to design the replay from there.

You must use the exact opener (attatched) up until frame 440, and do whatever you like from this point onward.

Post your one replay in this thread, and after one week I shall judge the replays. The winners will be the ones which make best use out of the opener.

This week, the opener has been created by Tamer0!

The prizes for first and second place are 6k/4k (prizes may be awarded for further positions).

You have one week, the final date for submissions is Sunday 13th December.
Attached Files
Opener challenge 3.rpl (19.3 KB, 131 views)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
I see. I didn't look at it like that, and I must say that my personal top 5 would still be quite different, but that's most likely a difference in our opinions that can't be helped.

Congratulations to the winners by the way, jolly good show.

It's really hard to judge these, I've already had to extend the winning positions to include 3rd, 4th and 5th place.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
It's really hard to judge these, I've already had to extend the winning positions to include 3rd, 4th and 5th place.

True dat, judging replays is tough, because you almost always have to choose between a handful of good ones, that are all good for their own reasons. Its a tough choice.

Gratz errbody.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Thank you for saying I should get first Imsku
Also, thanks for second as well Marco.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~