Ranking
Originally Posted by psyfon View Post
meh im still taking martial arts and im a 2nd degree and i once did 200 side kicks in a row doing a kick to the shin, then stomach, then head, and repeat....without touching someone, just kicking for practice....
without letting my foot down once........
ya its true
i do martial arts, kickboxing, and Tae-Kwon-Do
ive been doin it for somewhere around 4 1\2 years.........
oh im in ATA to!

yeah and im bruce lee's head mentor /rolleyes
Haha, at my (Taekwondo) school, it's not extreme at all. We don't do super complex stuff, only the basics. I never practice at home and I hardly know the bowing in and bowing out vows. The toughest thing I have done in there was sparring 25 people in a row even if it was only 15 seconds for each person. I'm a pretty pitiful blackbelt, but each person in there respects me, and I love it.

They say I could be one of the best sparrers in the state, I'm going to work on it this summer and see If I can go to a tourney and kick some ass.
I did taek for almost a year, parents said I needed a way to blow off steam so hitting stuff is the next best thing. I got up to blue belt, learned forms and basics. Had lots of fun sparring and all that stuff, then my teacher died from a stroke, so the classes were discontinued. I'm probably gonna start up on kendo /aikido this summer for bokken lessons. Great work by the way, I don't think I could remember that many movements in one form, must've been lots of practice xD.
Your shits weak."Emoki113r"
lol i take karate and I'm a black belt. the test was 2 hours >.>. we didn't have 'forms' we call them kadas =D we also dont break boards. we kick targets. oh and im good at sparring =D. and asian kick ftw
I wanted to do karate, but my mother had insufficient funds.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today